8000 Thoughts Of Sex

We have all heard the saying that a human male thinks of sex every 7 secs . What a crock ! How would you ever be able to get things done ? I did the math , and there is no way that is happening . 60 secs in a min . 60 min in an hr . 24 hrs in a day . 16 per day you are awake . So 60 secs x 60 min = 3,600 secs . 3,600 secs x 16 waking hrs = 57,600 secs . 57,600 waking secs (divided by) 7 secs = 8,228 times per waking day you would need to think of sex . I would think it's more like 15 - 25 times daily . I'm a pretty horny guy , so it could be considerably less than that . Any thoughts , besides you really should be working right now ?
I agree, when projects are due I can be in the office 12-14 hour and not think of anything other than work. Most days are relax and even then 20 times is a stretch for me.
So why are you not working
Cause I have a hangover , and didn't get home 'til 2:30 am , luckily for me I had the foresight to take the day off !
8228 sec= roughly 2 hrs 15 min a day (a wakin day).
hell, i spend that much time on this site and its completely sex oriented.
We have all heard the saying that a human male thinks of sex every 7 secs . What a crock ! How would you ever be able to get things done ? I did the math , and there is no way that is happening . 60 secs in a min . 60 min in an hr . 24 hrs in a day . 16 per day you are awake . So 60 secs x 60 min = 3,600 secs . 3,600 secs x 16 waking hrs = 57,600 secs . 57,600 waking secs (divided by) 7 secs = 8,228 times per waking day you would need to think of sex . I would think it's more like 15 - 25 times daily . I'm a pretty horny guy , so it could be considerably less than that . Any thoughts , besides you really should be working right now ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
I tried reading through that, but I had to keep stopping to think about sex.
RR, you math seems correct, just took a break from work, now back to thought #6213 about sex today.
I try NOT to think about sex every 7 seconds...