Found a job :-)

• Joan
  • 04-26-2013, 09:26 AM
I never did want this to become a career but I did use it as a stepping stone to reach some of my goals. Now that I have, I will be taking a bow down, throwing in my "hoe" panties and saying goodbye. ........And lets hope I wont be back. Lol

Love you all so much for the times shared, friendships formed and generous hearts. I will never forget your kindness. Xoxo

Joan
good luck, sorry we never met...
Best Wishes Joan , hope all works out the way you want in the future . My flag is at half staff , we've lost one sexy lady !
Congrats Joan. Only met you socially,never BCD. Best wishes on the new job.
Way to go. I've always said use the hobby but get out before it uses you.
Congratulations and best of luck in your new endeavors. I never met you but always enjoyed your contributions in different treads.
  • Qziz
  • 04-26-2013, 10:23 AM
Congrats, and onward and upward!
  • Toyz
  • 04-26-2013, 10:27 AM
Never met! always wanted to! I need a date for the Dave Matthews concert if ya wanna go!
Congrats babydoll!
Congrats! Glad we had a chance to meet :-)
  • Joan
  • 04-26-2013, 10:41 AM
You boys are Awesome! Muah xo.

Hey guys, I was thinking about hosting poker games at my place, would that be a good idea? I wouldn't be the "prize", (lol) but you can bring your lady friends... or alone is fine too.

What are ya'lls thoughts on that?
Good luck ! Happy for you.
Good Luck!! We will miss your insights and input!!! I hope your new opportunity gives you much happiness and peace.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
wow - that's awesome - being able to roll with whatever life gives you on your own terms - that's a life worth living
Congratulations Joan. I never had the pleasure of meeting you, but you seem to have a fascinating personality. Best of luck to you.