Female condoms

Just wondering how many ladies & gents have tried them? And what you think of them?
I did recently & I hope I never have to use a male condom again! Bring them with me all the time now. Introduced 3 ladies to them in the last 3 months. Ladies seem to like them due to no irritation. I love them due to the more natural feel since the friction is on the male. I HIGHLY recommend them!!
Tagged! I have really been wondering about this. I have serious issues getting the job done in full cover, so this might be the answer i'm looking for.

Any providers who use these or have it as an option, please chime in
I love the female condoms so many people don't want to try it cause it not the norm. It feels more nature to me and just over all a better safer experience.
I am going to have a go at it. I have been wondering about it as well.
Perhaps providers should keep a supply on hand and give the client the option of using hers or his.

This is a way to introduce mongers to the product. Once popular they can be required to bring their own no different than with male condoms.
Damn Cody , has it been so long that you were actually required to bring your own condoms ?
  • Toyz
  • 04-27-2013, 09:31 AM
I always pack my own...then if she whips out a wal mart cheap built for Asian cock circulation killer I ask can we use the magnum instead.
Have noted a few (Lindsay, One & Britt), have Magnum supplies.

I will have to get some of these female condoms...since I am forever more incapable of impregnating anyone (GREAT feeling knowing there will never be a paternity suit), my concern is the little germy things...
I have been very interested in this as well. I still haven't tried it yet. I felt kind of silly looking up the instructional YouTube videos on how to use one, lol! Does anyone know what the REAL safety statistics are? Oh, found my all time favorite brand of condoms recently and thought I'd share. Trojan Pure Ecstasy. It's always good to keep a variety, but these are my go to guys for now!
After being introduced to Hoop Skirts for Kitty..A couple of my regular ladies and I have made inserting the little devils a fun part of our foreplay.

Lately (2 weeks ago) in the Austin area Female Condoms have been on back order and they can be more expensive than Males

A note: If your as short as I am care needs to be taken when remounting.
Hoop Skirt For Kitty! Sounds like a girl band!! Can I borrow that? " Now Hoop Skirt Friendly"
curosity got me so I went to you tube.
I looks like she is inserting a small trash bag and you just fuck the trash bag.

I dont know...........I guess I just cant knock it until I try it.
Never tried it. However, there is always a first time. Just gotta find a provider who's willing.
Fill a ZipLock with AstroGlide and jack off into it, about the same thing IMO.
Fill a ZipLock with AstroGlide and jack off into it, about the same thing IMO. Originally Posted by governmentguru
I would disagree with that, based on maybe 16 uses with four partners. My impression is that an FC2 (notice the "2", that is made of nitrile rather than the original polyurthethane) is slightly better than wearing a male condom from the man's point of view. Obviously this is nearly as "intimate" as it gets so personal reactions will differ. There have been a lot of Female Condom threads and there is always a ziplock bag comment.

As far as safety goes I will quote myself:
"As far as the "80% effective" figure VictoriaLynn mentioned, that is in preventing pregnancy in couples consistently using the method over a year's time. It used to be said that male condoms were 80% effective, then studies with more highly motivated users showed a 90% effectiveness and a trial where all the male users were M.D.s reported 100% effectiveness. In other words, like seat belts and personal floatation devices, condoms only work when they are actually worn. Wikipedia's article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_condom
puts the FC's effectiveness at 95% with "perfect" use and 79% with "typical" use.

This article from the Journal of Epidemiology http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/166/1/88.abstract
compared male to female condoms by measuring trace presence of PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) in the woman's vaginal fluids after intercourse. PSA could be detected in 3.5% of cases where a male condom was used and 4.5% of cases where a female condom was used. Not much difference."

That was from http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=197253&highligh

Here is another http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167398&page=2

Where these really shine is in doubles - no condom changes from partner to partner! For someone for whom a condom is cock wilted an FC2 is an obvious thing to try. Don't forget to lubricate since her moisture is on the wrong side of the FC2. Not too much though.
I bet it would pretty comical setting one of those up for Greek.