LE at the Shade

• ncc
  • 01-10-2021, 11:52 AM
Drove by this morning and noticed LE parked by the church with headlights on facing the entrance to the Shade. Needless to say I made a quick u-turn pretending to be lost.
  • vadc
  • 01-10-2021, 12:20 PM
Appears Renee, TX and fed continues their agenda. Last I heard was they are targeting owners and anyone promoting (from Nagoya and Blue bust). Hope they stay that ways, instead targeting ladies and clients.
Appears Renee, TX and fed continues their agenda. Last I heard was they are targeting owners and anyone promoting (from Nagoya and Blue bust). Hope they stay that ways, instead targeting ladies and clients. Originally Posted by vadc
Last I observed, you are the same Troll you have always been. Your statement here is ridiculous. Who is ''they''? You know the Shade is not in Dallas? Did you observe that the OP has been here for 11 years, and this is his ONLY post? You and the OP have agendas. You returned from a 3 month ban, about a month ago, your very handle, vadc, and vadc1, are both banned on OH2 for being a muliple handles stalker. why don't you explain to us why that is?
+1000 Chung. I wished I knew 10% of what he claims to know but that would still be 100% BS. Good thing the Mods protect him here otherwise he would be labeled a stalker and banned just like on the OH2 board.
The more he sees you two get worked up the more he is going to prod away. If he posts something that triggers you just move along.
There is a song by WASP, heavy metal song, 1985, that summarizes vadc.

''I wanna be somebody, be somebody soon...I wanna be somebody, be somebody too''.

Not happening, my friend. You make up all these stories, create so many banned handles. I feel sorry for you in a way, Seeking validity on a Pussy Board.
The more he sees you two get worked up the more he is going to prod away. If he posts something that triggers you just move along. Originally Posted by farawayjoe
We aren't worked up, though. Simply calling out the Resident ECCIE Troll for what he is. no anger, no trigger. Sorrow more than anything.
  • Ashi
  • 01-10-2021, 02:19 PM
Based on the initial post, I knew if the coast is clear, it will be a good and unusually slow shady day. Needless to say... it was, indeed.

... As a result I greatly enjoyed Yoyo’s most beautiful eyes....and exquisite smile...

Thx OP.
Based on the initial post, I knew if the coast is clear, it will be a good and unusually slow shady day. Needless to say... it was, indeed.

... As a result I greatly enjoyed Yoyo’s most beautiful eyes....and exquisite smile...

Thx OP. Originally Posted by Ashi

Been a while.
  • PhoK
  • 01-10-2021, 03:37 PM
I was there this morning around 10:30am and all was good. Not too many cars, though, but it was snowing and the girls were all taking videos. Some have never seen snow before, so they were giddy.
Drove by this morning and noticed LE parked by the church with headlights on facing the entrance to the Shade. Needless to say I made a quick u-turn pretending to be lost. Originally Posted by ncc
Free donuts at the church on Sundays. Hi-fived the officer on my way to the alter across the street and made a multi-million swimmer donation.
I was there Sat and all was well.
Headed there now. Will report if LE is visible.
Law enforcement does pay attention to the Shade, but it is undercover work versus some random cop stalking the facility.