An anomaly or just me?

I've had a bunch of text today from providers. Usually I'm searching for 2 hrs just to get a response.

Then it occurred to me that this is the end of the first quarter. Everyone is working and trying to make a number. And trust me we all answer to a number no matter what your profession is.

Ladies if you think about 4 fiscal quarters in a year and at the end of each quarter business will be slow. You might want to throw out some deep discounts 4 times a year. I'm available! Hit me up! Lol
Not necessarily the end of a quarter, but the beginning of a new month. Rent's due on Saturday
You are just THAT good DrBWC

We want some MORE ... We Want some MORE!

Lol
[SIZE="4"] And trust me we all answer to a number no matter what your profession is. Originally Posted by DrBWC
that's all I answer to... numbers.. if I don't answer, I'm ignoring a question that was asking about numbers.. if I'm hobbying, it's 36-24-36 Commodores' Brick House type numbers.
It's usually the opposite for me. I have been stood up / ignored a lot the last few months. Not complaining, just commenting.
Many will have to pony up for Uncle Sam soon. If their smart and didn't pay too much on their quarter estimates.
JustJ. I want some more, I want some more
DrBWC, you're my hero! Teach me the way of the Force, so I can become a Jedi master like you!
Tax payments and 1040-ES due on 4/15? Probably not. I don't think the end of the quarter is really that significant for most providers. I think the first of the month may be more like it.
Really? I've been having the opposite problem. While I haven't been hobbying long, early on, I had no problem seeing who I wanted to try and see. Last couple weeks, I've had several cancellations, no responses at all, and got silence after a few emails. Need this problem to turn around soon.
Tax payments and 1040-ES due on 4/15? Probably not. I don't think the end of the quarter is really that significant for most providers. I think the first of the month may be more like it. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
That's initially what I thought, but shit rolls down hill. If we're not spending because of the end of the quarter, they're not receiving. It's possible.
Tax payments and 1040-ES due on 4/15? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Just in case anyone relies on a hooker board for tax information, the filing deadline is the 18th this year. The 15th is on Saturday, and Monday the 17th is a DC holiday.
JustJ. I want some more, I want some more Originally Posted by riteman

Bring it on!
I've had a bunch of text today from providers. Usually I'm searching for 2 hrs just to get a response.

Then it occurred to me that this is the end of the first quarter. Everyone is working and trying to make a number. And trust me we all answer to a number no matter what your profession is.

Ladies if you think about 4 fiscal quarters in a year and at the end of each quarter business will be slow. You might want to throw out some deep discounts 4 times a year. I'm available! Hit me up! Lol
Originally Posted by DrBWC
I know that I have been messaging you periodically because: I went through taking the time to get you screened, and you have yet to book with me :-)
I know that I have been messaging you periodically because: I went through taking the time to get you screened, and you have yet to book with me :-) Originally Posted by DallasBella
LOL, I like your attitude.