Response to Lina's Review

A review was recently posted about Lina in the agency review section. Fabolous says that Lina's performance was poor and that she complained of feeling bad and having a headache.

Lina had gone to the emergency room the night before due to having a migraine headache. She said she even passed out at one point. She told me all of this only 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment time. Fabolous was already arriving at the incall. Looking back we should've cancelled the appointment but due to her inexperience and bad timing, things turned out the way they did.

We're not trying to make excuses, just telling what happened. We've learned from this experience and from now on all girls with our agency know that if they're not feeling 100% then they should not be available to accept appointments until they feel better. Fabolous is a nice guy and we regret that he didn't have a great time.
I hope Lina is better. I worked with a lady who had those frequently and they're literally a bitch. Not surprised she couldn't function well; in fact, surprised that she could function at all, which seems to have been the problem. So best to her in recovering and hope she can remain with your agency. Might be nice for you to make it up to Fabulous too.
She told me all of this only 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment time. Fabolous was already arriving at the incall. Looking back we should've cancelled the appointment but due to her inexperience and bad timing, things turned out the way they did. Originally Posted by TX Models
What did her inexperience have to do with YOU allowing the session to proceed while knowing what you knew? 15 minutes (or even 2) is plenty of time for an agency to formulate a contingency (which should already be in existence), even if that contingency is nothing more than advising the client of the circumstances and letting him know that the session cannot go forward under those circumstances. Do you plan to do anything to make it up to the hobbyist or do you feel nothing is owed in that respect?

Do it right, or don't do it at all.
*grabs popcorn*
No shit, and deservedly so. Sorry for Lina's misfortune, but what a lame apology. If drama was ever called for....
What did her inexperience have to do with YOU allowing the session to proceed while knowing what you knew? 15 minutes (or even 2) is plenty of time for an agency to formulate a contingency (which should already be in existence), even if that contingency is nothing more than advising the client of the circumstances and letting him know that the session cannot go forward under those circumstances. Do you plan to do anything to make it up to the hobbyist or do you feel nothing is owed in that respect?

Do it right, or don't do it at all. Originally Posted by eccienewbie

She had the migraine the night before. She accepted the appointment and showed up to the incall 15 minutes before the scheduled time. She's a grown woman who I'd think knows if she fit or not fit to perform up to expectations. I guess she figured she could just show up and soldier through it and it would be okay. It was our mistake, and I think it taught a good lesson. It was something that could have and should have been avoided. And yes we've reached out to Fabolous to try to make things right.
She had the migraine the night before. Yeah, caught that part. She accepted the appointment and showed up to the incall 15 minutes before the scheduled time. Which, according to your original post, you were advised of prior to the session that should have been called off. I quote, "She told me all of this only 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment time...." She's a grown woman who I'd think knows if she fit or not fit to perform up to expectations. Yeah, agencyin' ain't easy when the talent don't handle up on dey own bidness. Sometimes it takes more than answerin' the phone and collecting a percentage afterwards. That said, you aren't required to be a mind reader, and certainly no alarms should have gone off in your head when an "inexperienced" provider just happened to mention in a phone call right before a session a migraine so significant that it requred hospitalization the night before. It's not like you're there to guide the inexperienced providers who are out there making money for you. But at least she's over the migraine, now. Hopefully she'll recover just as quickly from those bus tire tracks left on her back from your first post. I guess she figured she could just show up and soldier through it and it would be okay. It was our mistake, and I think it taught a good lesson. It was something that could have and should have been avoided. Preach it, sister! And yes we've reached out to Fabolous to try to make things right. That's the significant part. Good on ya. I look forward to reading Fabolous's comments regarding the proffered accommodation. Originally Posted by TX Models
I appreciate the response.
Lina got paid.
Your agency got the cut.

Come on now, the only one who got FUCKED and not in a good way was the customer.

If the only action taken is the public apology here, I agree it is lame.

Maybe Lina needs to see him again at no charge to make up for this?
Actually this thread was never meant to be a "public apology". Only an explanation of what happened. Fabolous caught Lina on a bad day. A day that she shouldn't even have been working. We reached out to Fabolous to try to make things right immediately, way before this thread or the review.

Another valuable lesson learned. Never start threads in the drama , oops I mean coed section. Jeez, you guys are ruthless.

Laz buddy! What happened man? I thought we were cool.

Mods can you please close this thread?
Best way to close this thread is to make things right with the hobbyist.
I'm with TX Models on this one. You guys are manstrating and ruthless.

I had two appointments in 10 days that I got stood up for and you don't see me bitching and asking for a free make session.

First one was with Harley Jayden and I drive from West Plano to Mesquite in heavy ass traffic to see her and she no showed me after multiple calls and texts. 3 hours later and 3/8 of a tank of gas, I get home pissed.

Second one was with German Bombshell. I drive from Fairview to Lewisville and as my drive starts she changes our time from 10 to 11 after I've already headed there. So I'm in Lewisville waiting at the mall for 1 1/2 hours. After wasting 3 hours of my day and 1/4 tank of gas, she no showed me also. Neither had an offer of a make up session, free or half off. Just an apology!

At least he f'ing got to see Lina. I've had worse experiences at the 300 rate versus their 160 rate. She had a headache or migraine? Give her a f'ing massage and have a little compassion. Damn!
I've had a really bad hobby week and I personally cannot wait to meet Lina. At least she keeps her appointments even if she's not at 100%.
I too am with Tx Models on this. He explained the situation and a bunch of guys who have nothing to do with this bitch. Good explanation Tx Models. No need for further answers as you said it all.

At least he f'ing got to see Lina. I've had worse experiences at the 300 rate versus their 160 rate. She had a headache or migraine? Give her a f'ing massage and have a little compassion. Damn!
I've had a really bad hobby week and I personally cannot wait to meet Lina. At least she keeps her appointments even if she's not at 100%. Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
COMPASSION is the key word here. Poor Lina...she's trying to work even though she had a headache. I can understand that...she probably felt bad cancelling the commitment and she thought she could still work .. but her head hurt too much. :-(
She's a human being, too, like every one of us, you guys....she is not a machine. Have some compassion. The agency already reached out to the client to make it right.
I agree with OP. Mistakes happen and wow....talk about a dog pile. When a person lives a mistake free life both personally and professionally, they are worthy to cast stones, until then clean up your own back yard before yelling about someone else's.
I'm with TX Models on this as well. TX Models explained there was a problem and accepted responsibility. Any kind of start-up business is going to have issues. The key is to recognize and acknowledge areas that need to be improved upon and then move forward. Anyone who has ever been involved in Customer Service knows this to be true, and as long as there is a sincere attempt to make the situation right with the client, he's doing everything right in my book.

As for all the piling on from folks that have nothing to do with the situation, I think some of you guys have an inherent dislike for "management". I can totally understand this sentiment, but I would lay odds by TX Model's demeanor and professionalism that he isn't wearing a purple hat or sporting a gold grill. And, even if he is, who cares as long as he shows professionalism and the service is there?