Senior discounts?

• 01-20-2010, 06:17 PM
Since several of you charming ladies have no age limit on the "upper end" of the scale, do any of you offer "senior" discounts.
I sure would sweetheart
I do.....but Outcall ONLY
  • Rebel
  • 01-20-2010, 07:29 PM
So define , senior citizen. I have a really old soul...........
Try Dharma
Thank you repairman, it's sweet of you to recommend me And yes, I offer a discount to gentlemen over 55. PM me if you have a kilt
I offer senior discounts as well. As long as your sweet.
I offer senior citizens discount as well babe! PM me for more info
I'm so going to love old age.
OK ladies do you ID???
LOL, I am older than I look, younger than I feel...but a long ways from getting a senior discount.

Why would they get a discount, are they more curtious, are they quicker to the finish line, are they more likely to be a repeat customer?
  • 01-22-2010, 08:07 AM
55 is right around the corner, so I am almost there. Unfortunately, the older I get, the more I find myself saying I am "almost there". It is comforting to know there are several lovely ladies who will be available to help "get me there".
55 is right around the corner, so I am almost there. Unfortunately, the older I get, the more I find myself saying I am "almost there". : Originally Posted by 69
I like the expression that, "Old age is always fifteen years older than I am."

But to the point: What is the age requirement for a "senior discount"? That number sure seems to be increasing in most areas.
Hey, I will flash my aarp card at Denny's but would prefer to try to convince a lady into thinking I am, like, er, ah, late 40's
I see "Older gentlemen" i don't like the word senior. Makes me think of antiques in a museum, yikes.

Why, they know discretion, gentleness, and have LOTS of experience on how to treat a lady BCD. And they can outdo some of the guys that are in their twenties.
I think why some ladies offer us discounts is because after the fir bell, we fall asleep and she can go do the laundty or dishes, etc.
bigtom62