Now this is a first for me!

So a stripper I like to play with just texted me that she is hanging up her heels.

She wants to use me as a job reference for a child care center!
Hahahahahahahaha....

Well good for her for trying something new.

Are you going to do it for her?
interesting... a lady that I reviewed and have seen a couple of times, works at a child care center.. she told me she did, and what city.. when I saw her last, 5 weeks ago, she let her real name slip out.. as I was walking out of her place, she was calling the school and said, "this is xxxxx"..

information noted, I got home and searched the Net.. there she was, in a few photos with children and co-workers at the child care center..smh..anyone seeing those photos would be shocked to learn what me and the lady had just done!
she told me she did, and what city.. when I saw her last, 5 weeks ago, she let her real name slip out.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
information noted, I got home and searched the Net.. there she was, in a few photos with children and co-workers at the child care center..smh.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Eh, Stalker much?
Eh, Stalker much? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
not at all.. interested? you bet..

anti-stalker.. in fact, I've deleted any and all forms of contact, so she and I will never hook up again.. and that's a good thing
Don't vouch for her OP, she's trying to lie to work with kids yo
Prude, someone has to teach the kids to work the pole.
  • jwood
  • 10-29-2014, 08:20 PM
Prude, someone has to teach the kids to work the pole. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol, that ain't right.
OP, when asked, just tell the child care place that she always took good care of jr.
Having worked as a stripper should not define who she is as a person. If you have found her to be trust worthy and honest, I don't see a problem in saying so. After all you and her only have a social relationship.
Being placed in timeout by a former stripper, oh the possibilities...Who says Little Johnny is ADD? In that scenario, I'm calling him genius.
Having worked as a stripper should not define who she is as a person. If you have found her to be trust worthy and honest, I don't see a problem in saying so. After all you and her only have a social relationship. Originally Posted by Golden Man
I beg to differ, only for the fact who a certain job seeker would be working around and in this case it's children who should be protected to the MAX. Nice person, trustworthy, honest doesn't cut it for the background check, to me, to work around children. Vouching for her to get a job at Burger King is one thing, but to work around kids is a no in my opinion.
Dealing with us overgrown children she should be well qualified.

ha ha .....ha...oh...that's me

I'm still trying to figure out soap on a rope.
Are you suppose to wash a steer with it??
OP, when asked, just tell the child care place that she always took good care of jr. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
***ACCEPTED ANSWER***
can't be as bad as this guy... he's running for State Office..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...o-Express.html