AMP Question

So if I see a dark-windowed shop in a strip mall that has a neon sign that says: "Foot Massage", are the odds pretty high that it's an amp? I've seen a few of those here and there and wonder if I could reasonably stop in for a happy finish. But they are way into the suburbs so then I think maybe not.

Experts, can you please weigh in here?
The key is the " Open " sign
Oh ya. They always say open. Granted, I'm not driving by at all hours of the night.
I have always wondered if they "service" women as well... Like with a happy ending also.
I don't know whether or not I'd actually stop in. It was more of a rhetorical question.
THN, similar to Spiderman's spidey sense, a true monger has a sixth sense that enables them to immediately know if it is a sexually oriented business.

To answer your question, no the neon sign does not always indicate 'happy ending central', especially in the suburbs.
Thank you, that's what I was wondering. They totally look like they could be but then again I have a different perspective than most being a hooker and all. Lol
Chances are 50/50 on a foot spa with blacked-out windows. The only way to know is by going in. A good indicator is a sign in the room that says, "no reviews please". The best indicator is a gal pointing at your gearshift/gearbox and asking, "OK? You like?" In the latter case, your chances just went up dramatically.

Search BP Bodyrubs for prospective locations. Then, research them. The Spa Section of the board is the best place to research a specific location. Chances are good that someone has been by. If there are no reviews, ask there. Give the name & location and the URL for the BP ad, if there is one.

As for servicing women, the answer is "yes". While my ATF masseuse does not provide extras, she said many of the gals will assist any client, male or female, with specialized massages. I imagine a four-hand massage would be the best for a female client. (PS I am willing to go along as an observer, should a female set up such an appointment. You know, moral support.)

It really is a two-fold thing. Some SubAMPs allow (read as "encourage") individualized treatments from their staff. And, the individual MTs set their own limits, some more extended than others.

Be visibly & audibly responsive to the massage. If you want anything specific, ask. These gals have been propositioned a million times. They don't get offended easily. If the answer is "no", she will tell you. And, it doesn't hurt to let her see you have extra cash beforehand. I can only assume this would work for a female client, as well.

So, do your research and ask when you have not found the answers you seek.
Haha. Thank you for offering. Getting myself serviced was more of a rhetorical question. I was just curious if these places offer happy finishes in general.
There's one in my area there's the open sign, windows are blacked out. If you walk in and you're in a 4'X4' room with a button leading inside and a window that's part of the door, it's an amp
Haha. Thank you for offering. Getting myself serviced was more of a rhetorical question Originally Posted by THN
Are you sure? I've been told I give a fabulous neck rub
Who said chivalry was dead? Lol..
I don't know if I would be brave enough to actually go into one. Have always been curious about it tho.
I can sympathize with a reluctance to visit AMPVille. But, there is certainly no reason a woman should hesitate to visit a SubAMP. Lots of women visit them. I'm always amused by the reviews on Yelp. The women are talking about the awesome massages. (Except the uppity chicks who think they're gonna get a 5 star spa day for 60 bucks). The guys just give 5 stars and some dumbass comment like "Wow!"

Anyway, the worst that can happen is a lousy massage. But, a lousy massage usually means a good finish.
  • DSK
  • 08-21-2016, 07:04 PM
Generally speaking, if they are open til 9:00 PM, and staffed by Asians, they will give a happy ending to most guys. Some will surprise you, though, and are completely legit.

I've gone into some that had women customers going in every week for foot rubs, and they had no idea the guys were getting a happy ending.

The reason so many of them are Asian is that they use the language barriers to either claim they don't know what is going on, or they claim they are trafficked if caught.

I think a woman would have to go in a few times for a legit massage, then make the universal hand sign and move the girls hand down to the correct location. Keep in mind, most of the "girls" are in their 40's, and not very pretty.
I might be off base... but I think a female would have a hard time getting a happy ending but I sure would like to be a fly on the wall watching