Hillary insults millions of Americans!

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...rables-n646026

The elitist Clinton talks to elites in New York. Pathetic
Truth hurts eh bimbo? LOL
its true what romney said about the 47%, in addition he spoke what he truly thought

what hellary said is just twisted political cynicism as she believes nothing, except in her own personal fulfillment

just an attempt to peel off and separate the electorate

hellary is to be pitied in her desperation
Truth hurts eh bimbo? LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
She was talking about stupid hicks like you.
She was talking about stupid hicks like you. Originally Posted by bambino
I an not a Trump supporter like you shit for brains.
  • DSK
  • 09-10-2016, 07:26 AM
Her comment:

She continued: "Now some of those folks, they are black, but they are not America but the other basket … are people who feel that government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures. They are just desperate for change … they don't buy everything he says but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different."

I substituted "black" for "irredeemable" to illustrate her offensiveness.
If they were actually black, she would be on their side, but she hates them for not being her voters, and being non-liberal whites.
I an not a Trump supporter like you shit for brains. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have rocks in your head. You're clueless. The new Democratuc party is run by lefty elitists. The hate coal miners too. They don't care for regular folks like you anymore. Lock up your guns Biggie, Hillary is coming for them.
Hillary insults millions of Americans!
The elitist Clinton talks to elites in New York. Pathetic Originally Posted by bambino
She's been insulting them for years. So has her boss Obaminable.

Gruber explained all that ... but as Gruber pointed out so eloquently .... they don't remember what he said about them!!!!!

Doesn't it "insult" you Liberals to hear them criticize Trump for being buddies when Putin while they make nice with Putin at the same time? Or are you too dumb to figure out the truth.
This is Rich. The name calling racist Bully knows is talking points points!
Her comment:

She continued: "Now some of those folks, they are black, but they are not America but the other basket … are people who feel that government has let them down, the economy has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures. They are just desperate for change … they don't buy everything he says but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different."

I substituted "black" for "irredeemable" to illustrate her offensiveness.
If they were actually black, she would be on their side, but she hates them for not being her voters, and being non-liberal whites. Originally Posted by DSK
Was that a FTFY?
You have rocks in your head. You're clueless. The new Democratuc party is run by lefty elitists. The hate coal miners too. They don't care for regular folks like you anymore. Lock up your guns Biggie, Hillary is coming for them. Originally Posted by bambino
LMAO, you are such a clown, do they even let you have a gun, besides a water pistol?
LMAO, you are such a clown, do they even let you have a gun, besides a water pistol? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I have 4 guns. But you're the clown biggie, the jokes on you. Vote for Hillary.
This is Rich. The name calling racist Bully knows is talking points points! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bully? You're the one calling the ladies on this board "slunts". You call Mexicans "Messikins ". Your a racist but not much of a bully. The ladies are kicking your ass daily here you pathetic loser. Queen of the Queers, Q squared, cocksucking pig, ECCIES All Time loser. There's your talks ng points, fuckhead.
I have 4 guns. But you're the clown biggie, the jokes on you. Vote for Hillary. Originally Posted by bambino
The "water pistol" is for jokes like IvaLittleOne.

The only problem is when he sees it squirt ...

..... he might want to suck the "muzzle"!
  • DSK
  • 09-10-2016, 09:01 AM
Was that a FTFY? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY?
You're the one calling the ladies on this board "slunts". You call Mexicans "[prohibited word]". Your a racist and a pussy. The ladies are kicking your ass daily here you pathetic loser. Queen of the Queers, Q squared, cocksucking pig, ECCIES All Time loser. There's your talking points, fuckhead.

If you ever have a moment of self reflection, and think to yourself, "Why does everyone hate me?" consider it may be because you never offer anything constructive or original.

Plus, you are a faggot, belonging to a "basket of deplorables".