Your Home-Apartment-Motel-Hotel-Other

Ladies and Gents which do you consider to be the prefered meeting place?
I feel as though there is less potential for drama at a private residence.
I prefer ladies with private incalls. Hotels always make me nervous.
I like to have a drink or two before and during a meeting. I'm also a traveling guy, so I really like to find ladies I'm comfortable with having at my place. It makes me more selective, but that's a good thing.
The Roxy28 review just reminded why I prefer providers with apartments. Much less chance of an interruption.
Hey love I’m available
I love having a private house location it's more convenient it's more safe
I don't mind going to someone's home or home. It's all about screening. I have allowed regulars to come to my place but not random appointments. I think it's risky. Pop ups. Nosey neighbors. Stalkers. Going to neighbors door lol etc.
Residences always feel better.

Second best is hosting. I love watching a lady redress and show herself out (I'm usually too lazy and basking in the afterglow...apologetically, of course). Makes me feel like a house husband as my hot, business-minded 'wife' goes off to work. Super icing on the cake is her making her way back the bed for a kiss goodbye before heading out the door.

Ahhh, yeah!!!

As she's walking back to her car, looking hot, being ogled by perverts, I think with a shit-eating grin...I just hit that.

[We need a shit-eating grin emoji on this board...so, in that case, Wakeup, let us use one of your selfies, if you don't mind.....