Eccie Out Of Commission

So what happened to the board this morning?

. . . I kept getting error messages saying the database was not available.

HAD SAME PROBLEM BUT IT BACK UP NOW
Well, yes.

. . . But what was the problem?
I wonder what was going on... I was getting worried it was out of commission for good... But on the other hand.. Date-check was out this morning/ afternoon to as well so maybe it was a sex server glitch.... Does this happen often..?
Does it really matter what happened? Just blame Bill Gates.
yeahhh back up---please stay eccie!
Looks like a server may have crashed. And with the speed they got back up, looks like they were prepared.
Looks like a server may have crashed. And with the speed they got back up, looks like they were prepared. Originally Posted by beezdat
wow---luv the avatar!
Based on the broad based system failure, I think you are correct.

. . . Why not have a general management announcement stating what went wrong and how it was fixed?

Looks like a server may have crashed. And with the speed they got back up, looks like they were prepared. Originally Posted by beezdat
Does it matter? The site is back up and running. What does it matter?
Server crashed and they lost some data. I received an email this morning and that is what it said.
chats down?
You lost me, how was the system failure based on the ladies?

Based on the broad based system failure, I think you are correct.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
wow---luv the avatar! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks D, I love yours too!

Beezy
Server crashed and they lost some data. I received an email this morning and that is what it said. Originally Posted by Sensia
Not from ECCIE, you didn't. Be wary of what you read. The spam emails circulating today ARE NOT ECCIE COMMUNICATING WITH ITS MEMBERS.

Do your due diligence. Read the whole thing. It's a spoof, and any one who fell for it needs to check their security process.