sending pics

Hi all,

I was recently looking at an eros ad. The girl looks promising and I have been considering contacting her through email. I noticed in the ad that she responds quicker if a pic is attached to the email.

Under normal circumstances I would not even consider such a thing, but she is hot. The issue is that I can find no reviews on her so I will not be plunging in with a photo that could lead to some problems. It did get me thinking.... IF I were to need to send a photo how do you remove the efix data. If you do not know any photo taken with a digital camera contains data that is transfered with the photo that includes date time and even location if a gps is on it (like just about every smart phone). For example a photo taken on an iphone has enough information attached to it to identify the exact phone that took it and create lots of problems. Just the GPS data alone can lead someone right to your house if that is where your photo is taken. This can lead to a world of problems.

I was just wondering if anyone has a way of removing this on a mac computer. I suppose windows methods should be listed also. I believe that scanners will also put information in the photo as well.
My computer skills are non-existent.

How about print it and scan it. I would think that would break the chain. Is there anything that will identify back to your scanner?

I don't know.

Torito
  • Blaze
  • 10-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Check this out. I just Googled and this cam eup in my search query.

http://www.labnol.org/software/remov...etadata/19588/