fucked up and trusted a trick

I deserve a NO DUH but the fucker came across as caring so I thought I could talk to the John and when he asked me yet another personal question and stupid me answered truthfully, he got offended and upset and decided he couldn't see me anymore. Now I know to always stay in character. Never let the guard down.
and you are alerting us to what not to ask?
Actually, I think you fucked up by posting a thread titled "I fucked up and trusted a trick".
  • 11-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Actually, I think you fucked up by posting a thread titled "I fucked up and trusted a trick". Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
+10000 what smart lady commits career suicide live???.......then again, the tone of the post doesn't seem to be that of a female I sense
  • L.A.
  • 11-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Well you know how us Johns and tricks are.

Maybe you meant to post this in the provider only section instead of in co-ed where you practically insulted your entire client base?
Either way you're obviously upset over whatever happened but damn........
  • 11-12-2014, 04:51 PM
It is always best to say nothing and let people ASsume you are ignorant, than to open your mouth and show them that you Are....tip for the day.........no charge....carry on!
I deserve a NO DUH but the fucker came across as caring so I thought I could talk to the John and when he asked me yet another personal question and stupid me answered truthfully, he got offended and upset and decided he couldn't see me anymore. Now I know to always stay in character. Never let the guard down. Originally Posted by Slim.
Silly rabbit......tricks are for whores!
Signed,
John
Now I understand another post I just read. Some guys do this for fun, some because they think they can buy their way into a woman's heart. When that illusion is shattered, their feelings get hurt. Some hobbyists, especially old single ones, need their ego stroked constantly. It comes across in reviews and posts. Anything you do to make them think that they have no chance of winning your heart and running off with them will cause them to go sour. You have to sell that fantasy that you do nothing but wait in anticipation for them to call you.

I understand your frustration over losing a customer for being honest, but calling potential customers tricks is going to bring you a lot of unnecessary and counterproductive drama, especially here in Co-ed. I'm sure a lot providers feel the way you do about clients, but they have the forethought not to voice that in a public forum of potential clients. Guys want fantasy and you have to sell that to have any longevity. It'll pass in a couple of days and you'll be over it. Just remember you can't post here like post for your friends on Facebook or Twitter. Keep that in mind when you post and you'll be alright.
  • EZ.
  • 11-12-2014, 05:17 PM
I hope all you WKs are reading this. I love to see the reaction when someone says something negative about some popular lady. What you see is a roll call for pussys.
I hope all you WKs are reading this. I love to see the reaction when someone says something negative about some popular lady. What you see is a roll call for pussys. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Their girls are different. They'll quit the business for them, one day.
  • EZ.
  • 11-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Their girls are different. They'll quit the business for them, one day. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
Right after those free sessions.
Hmm, I thought only whores had tricks.
I thinck Slim needs to post some taint photos in order to correct this occurrence.
Why is she being ridiculed for calling you guys "tricks" I mean, that is what you are right? After all, from what I have seen, the ladies are nothing but whores to most of you.

If you dish it out, be prepared to take it when it comes back at you
Kimber, most of the fucktards get butt hurt when they are referred to as fucktards. You can only imagine how their butts feel when they are referred to as tricks ... But taint photos being posted will make it all good.