Whoooohooo... my first post!

A new journey, let's go!

Hi everybody, TGIF! I'm just here....

Anyway, sorry for my lame post I just couldn't wait to see my first one as an assistant.... yay!!!

Have a great weekend!!!
STFU
Was that necessary?
STFU Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Was that necessary? Originally Posted by Hush Hush Confidant
It wasn't, but SP created the account to troll with. It's all part of his shtick.
Oh it's ok, the negativity doesn't affect me. I'm still doing me! I'm no drama queen and will keep it that way... I hope their day gets better... cheerios!
It wasn't, but SP created the account to troll with. It's all part of his shtick. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
Hush Hush...to whom are you a personal assistant for?
Hey stranger! Well, so far just Ashley Apple ... I just thought of doing this a couple of weeks ago and I'm liking it! And I'm great at it, so why not right?

Good talking to you!
Nina

Hush Hush...to whom are you a personal assistant for? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Posting taint is the best way to introduce yourself.
Was that necessary? Originally Posted by Hush Hush Confidant
Second post.
Oh it's ok, the negativity doesn't affect me. I'm still doing me! I'm no drama queen and will keep it that way... I hope their day gets better... cheerios! Originally Posted by Hush Hush Confidant
4td post
Hey stranger! Well, so far just Ashley Apple ... I just thought of doing this a couple of weeks ago and I'm liking it! And I'm great at it, so why not right?

Good talking to you!
Nina Originally Posted by Hush Hush Confidant
5th
6th
Hey Nina have you talked to Payton about us all hooking up for drinks? Make this your 7th. Lol
I sure could use a Personal Assistant.....but only for about two hours!
  • EZ.
  • 11-15-2014, 09:20 AM
Hey Nina have you talked to Payton about us all hooking up for drinks? Make this your 7th. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I want to be invited. I'll buy.