Tipping

I'm trying to gauge what percentage of men never tip and what percentage sometimes tip? I'm going to assume that only a very small percentage tips everytime. If you do tip, is it because you did not have the correct denomination of cash? Is it because of extra great service, an extra hot body, you went a little over on time, asked for extra services, or because she went above and beyond in other ways? When you tip, do you do so at the beginning of the date or afterwards?

Ladies, is there ever a time where you expect a tip (for instance if he goes over on time or asks for something you don't normally do)? Have you ever hinted at it or downright asked for it?

For me personally, maybe 1/3 of my tips are because they didn't have exact change and more often than not, even if they give the donation at the beginning, tipping is done at the end. Never expect a tip, would be mortified to ask for one or act like I expect one.

I do feel it's courteous to tip if you habitually run over on your time but even then I don't really ask for it. Sometimes I will ask someone I'm comfortable with to bring me Dunkin though.
Do you tip the waiter before sampling the dinner?
hey there ol jimmies just remember the ...more ya tip the more delicious roast ...beef sammiches yer favorite ...cetacean ...cans buy!
Had one ask for tip. Didnt care for that at all.Usually tip, sometimes I dont just because I am low on cash
Had one ask for tip. Didnt care for that at all. Originally Posted by lilylivered
weres there a ...couple deflated flesh ...colored zeppelins on er ...chest
I always bring extra for tipping, mainly for if we go over time. After all, time is money and I wanna show respect, especially if they are not a clock watcher.

I would never tip someone if they asked for or if they expected a tip. Tipping is my way for showing respect and appreciation, so when it is asked for or expected it takes that ability away from me.
I can totally understand you wanting to gauge the percentage of men who tip. Atm's usually give 20's so if your donation is, for example, 150 an hr, then I will probably give you 160.

At such a high hourly rate I figure the tip is included, no?
prograde, I agree, the hourly rate is inflated...but we have a penis and that unfortunately usually wins the battle of logic...hence no tip
I'm actually surprised by the amount of men who include a tip before services are even rendered. I suppose if it's a regular you pretty much know what you're getting but that always surprised me.

I know some girls who believe that tipping should be standard - like if you go out to eat and tip the server. I'm more in line with the thought that it is not to be expected, like when I tip the person who makes my coffee.
yeah tax ...cheats can usually affords ta be better ...tippers

I'm trying to gauge what percentage of men never tip and what percentage sometimes tip? I'm going to assume that only a very small percentage tips everytime. If you do tip, is it because you did not have the correct denomination of cash? Is it because of extra great service, an extra hot body, you went a little over on time, asked for extra services, or because she went above and beyond in other ways? When you tip, do you do so at the beginning of the date or afterwards?

Ladies, is there ever a time where you expect a tip (for instance if he goes over on time or asks for something you don't normally do)? Have you ever hinted at it or downright asked for it?

For me personally, maybe 1/3 of my tips are because they didn't have exact change and more often than not, even if they give the donation at the beginning, tipping is done at the end. Never expect a tip, would be mortified to ask for one or act like I expect one.

I do feel it's courteous to tip if you habitually run over on your time but even then I don't really ask for it. Sometimes I will ask someone I'm comfortable with to bring me Dunkin though. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Its kinda Random..... Tipped one provider a extra $100 because i got canceled on by another and she went out of her way to see me. Tipped one provider a extra $100 because i knew she was going on vacation soon so figured what the hell give her some extra spending money. Tipped one provider extra cause i was tired of seeing her wearing broken glasses so i gave her extra money and told her get new ones i didn't want to see them on her again.... Im kinda picky on who i see and like to think i have a really good rapport with them. Oh and because i usually prefer morning appts i almost always offer to bring them breakfast.
always have 50 more with me. run over funds. tip funds. give it at the end. been asked for a tip 1 time. i ran over. wasnt offended. my fault. apologized. tipped. tip for lots of things. if i say wear all red and she does i tip. works hard gettin 3rd pop. aint rushin me out at 25 or 55 minute mark. new lingerie.
No such thing as tipping whores...
Tips and gifts come after we’ve met once and I like you. I do occasionally bring extra for tipping on first encounters, several girls had me in disbelief at how good they fucked me.
Tipping is for people who can placed into a couple of categories most of which fall under the general umbrella of male lesbian.

Sometimes it's because they fall in love with hooks because they are emotionally damaged and are seeking an oddball relationship with a female who accepts them. Sometimes the poor idiot believes the bullshit that hooks say to them while the hooks are hooking and believe they are paving the way for a higher level of service in the future.

There's also the paying customer who tips the hook because he unfortunately allows himself to be bullshitted into believing the hook is allowing extra services like bareback full service or anal, while in the meantime this is the type of thing the hook does for anyone who asks, either because it's convenient or because like most hooks she plainly doesn't give a shit.

Do not tip hooks unless you enjoy setting the scene for future dramatics or want to view yourself as a used piece of toilet paper.