Cbj, yet daty!!! Wtf

Is it me or is it a pattern of several, if not many, higher-priced providers that are visiting upstate offering only cbj not bbbj? But yet, they (obviously) allow/enjoy daty and even Sato? Wtf is that bs???!!! No bbbj, then you're certainly not getting daty/o. Sorry, but my hard-earned dinero will be better spent on some fantastic local talent that gives as well as takes.
hey jimmie dumpster fire ya done finally be ...learnin the mysterious ways ...a the wanderin whore

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet
I can understand why you prefer women that offer BBBJ but you aren’t really mystified by the fact that those that don’t will still allow DATY are you? I mean really? You might as well ask “Why the fuck do they charge me to fuck them when I don’t charge them?” That would be a stupid question.
reckon its those leaky dicks my x talked about. said some leak salty piss flavored precum like a sick birds ass.
double. sorry yall.
There is a lower risk of exposure to getting a STD from DATY, as she can see your tongue and make a safe guess on safety, than from taking a shot in the mouth. Also a much lower risk on getting HIV/AIDS from DATY (saliva is an extremely poor carrier), but a shot of semen has a much higher ability for transmission.
I don't usually observe ones tounge before then go down on me. Lol I guess I'll have to start doing that safety check!

My new mantra:
'Pants Down and Tounge Out!'
There is a lower risk of exposure to getting a STD from DATY, as she can see your tongue and make a safe guess on safety, than from taking a shot in the mouth. Also a much lower risk on getting HIV/AIDS from DATY (saliva is an extremely poor carrier), but a shot of semen has a much higher ability for transmission. Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
Yeah, that's kind of silly. Do you really think one can assess STD risk by looking at someone's tongue? That sounds like regression to 15th century medicine theory.