Luxury or Necessity...

So fellow hobbyists I would like to know if this hobby we all participate in is a necessity or is it a luxury to you. I think that if you were to ask any man if he can do without sex permanantly he will say no. Which in turn would make this a necessity am I right? Or is my way of thinking wrong?

In a sense this is a question for the gentlemen but I post this in coed for one cause it does have to do with the hobby and I would also like to know what the provider's opinion on this is.

If my way of seeing this is out of wack then I would most certainly like for you all to let me know A person can't change unless they know about it and I know that there are plenty on this board who aren't afraid to let you know what they think.
Hmm ... a Necessity...
  • Trey
  • 11-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Things are as necessary as you want them to be, apart from food, water, shelter, and safety nothing else is mandatory. That being said, I'm in the hobby because the SO won't give it up and is to boring in the sack. I don't need girl on the side drama, pay them to leave.
Pussy is a necessity, hobbying is another realm of getting pussy. It beats having to sit there FIRST saying, "Hi. How was your day? SECOND, "Oh, I'm sorry that happened to you. How did that make you feel"? THIRD: "Can I come sit by you?. I just want to hold you for a minute".

Hobbying: "You look grea., When I get out of your shower, I want see that gorgeous ass of yours bent over the bed."
Creak Creak, bump, thump, slap, bump thump, slurp, slurp, Watch out here it comes. Damn, that was so hot. Hey, I would like to stay and talk, but I'm not going to. Love you lots. Bye. Bye."

A good dog, AMG Kompressors, ProV1 are necessities.
I was a virgin till I was 33. It's definitely just a luxury...anyone can do without...
I was a virgin till I was 33. It's definitely just a luxury...anyone can do without... Originally Posted by Wakeup
And now that you've had a taste can you do without?
I was a virgin till I was 33. It's definitely just a luxury...anyone can do without... Originally Posted by Wakeup
What about all the feline ass you tagged up until 33? That doesn't count? That's f'in cold my man.
And now that you've had a taste can you do without? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Look at the avatar. I think he can, as long as he can bathe the cat.
There are 5 major necessities in life. Food, clothing, shelter, pussy and ... new pussy.
And now that you've had a taste can you do without? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Absolutely. It's all a matter if will...and a lot of masturbation...
Its both to me. Luxury because the ladies tend to be more intense in pleasing us.
Necessity because everyone once in a while you need that itch scratched.
I was a virgin until the age of 25, not for lack of trying outside the hobby. I have a crazy schedule that really isn't conducive to keeping a SO. I use this to get my fix, save up for a good time and use that for 'motivation' in between sessions. So I guess that makes it both, I could just find a SW for a stop and go but I save for a better time. That being said I've only been in the hobby for three years.
Sex is definitely a necessity.

Now is paying for it a necessity?

Depends on who you ask. Different guys hobby for different reasons.
Sex = necessity; hobby = luxury
Sex is definitely a necessity.

Now is paying for it a necessity?

Depends on who you ask. Different guys hobby for different reasons. Originally Posted by Tony Montana
IMHO, You pay for it any way you get it, Mr. Montana