hildebeest needs to be held accountable for her misogyny

Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator victim, Juanita Broaddrick, speaks

Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator rape accuser: hildebeest ‘needs to be held accountable’

WASHINGTON - Juanita Broaddrick, who accused former President Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator of assaulting her nearly four decades ago, said this week that hildebeest needed to be held accountable for the comments she’d made about the women who had accused her husband of sexual misconduct.

“It’s degradable . . . she [hildebeest] needs to be held accountable for all of the things she did to us,” [said] Broaddrick

Read more here: (McClatchy)
Give it a rest chicken dick, Bill ain't running. Neither her or Trump are worth a shit. You are a boring asshole.

And you have to be held accountable for your dipshittery, CORPY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You've demonstrated that you are truly the most stupid jackass in this forum once again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Juanita Broaddrick's remarks are clearly directed at your unholy bitch hildebeest, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

You've demonstrated that you are truly the most stupid jackass in this forum once again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Juanita Broaddrick's remarks are clearly directed at your unholy bitch hildebeest, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are dumb as fuck, chicken dick. If so why is Bills name included in your little rant? Just a fucking shit slinging chimp.
poopthrowing.jpg
Hillary Clinton: Rape Enabler...

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqh0gRy-og

Once again, you've demonstrated that you are truly the most stupid jackass in this forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Juanita Broaddrick's remarks are clearly directed at your unholy bitch hildebeest, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Once again, you've demonstrated that you are truly the most stupid jackass in this forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Juanita Broaddrick's remarks are clearly directed at your unholy bitch hildebeest, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Look at the first words in you rant chicken dick.
If your pussy is hurt maybe Don will give you a hug.

It's an adjective phrase, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you're the most stupid jackass in this forum and don't understand, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You know, I don't know if there's anyone here who can out-ugly IBIdiot.

This bullshit could make a maggot gag.

I'm disgusted.

I'm disgusted.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Everyone here can pretty much accept your self-identifying as a "gagging maggot", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

I'm disgusted. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Or a pig gag? When it comes to sucking cock you don't have a GAG reflex. Cocksucking pig.
It's an adjective phrase, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you're the most stupid jackass in this forum and don't understand, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.