Miss Minnesota USA Contestant Wears Burkini In Swimsuit Competition

Ridiculous. Does not move on to next round. I'm starting to REALLY like this Trump administration. No free passes for PC lunacy.

http://mashable.com/2016/11/28/teen-.../#TJjDpMhEY8q3
Give me conformity or death is the new slogan.
Make that demand in the Middle East and they will happily oblige with the latter.
Ridiculous. Does not move on to next round. I'm starting to REALLY like this Trump administration. No free passes for PC lunacy.

http://mashable.com/2016/11/28/teen-.../#TJjDpMhEY8q3 Originally Posted by gnadfly
Wonder what kind of outfit EKIM will wear during that portion of the Mizz Tranny USA competition ?
Identical except his burkini has ass chaps opening...
Ridiculous. I'm starting to REALLY like this Trump administration. No free passes for PC lunacy. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And he probably won't even mention it.

He's busy preparing for the first 100 days.

While HillaryNoMore and LizzyForEveryOne are preparing for the last 100 days!
And he probably won't even mention it.

He's busy preparing for the first 100 days.

While HillaryNoMore and LizzyForEveryOne are preparing for the last 100 days! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hillary should get ready for 10-20, years that is, lol.

Jim
Give me conformity or death is the new slogan. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Hillary should get ready for 10-20, years that is, lol.
Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
No shit!

I've spent some time around "mean" dogs, and the last thing one does is to kick them when they are minding their own business. You don't run or move in a "furtive" manner. Just be still!

And she was "ready" to take on the World? She's an idiot 1st class.

And who ever thinks she's qualified is also.
Identical except his burkini has ass chaps opening... Originally Posted by gnadfly
I don't know for a fact (and don't want to know), but I suspect Iva-Little-One is not as "hot" as she is, except, of course, in his own mind, which indicates his lack of one. One can tell she passes Trump's "scale" test.
I bet your faggot ass will ever grow some balls and do such a thang

i think its stupid of her but very very Courageous

http://mashable.com/2016/11/28/teen-.../#TJjDpMhEY8q3 Originally Posted by gnadfly
I bet your faggot ass ... Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Did you enjoy your Thanksgiving Day celebration?
i did thanks for your concern my Number one Fan
Did you enjoy your Thanksgiving Day celebration? Originally Posted by LexusLover
i did thanks for your concern my Number one Fan Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
I didn't inquire out of "concern." It was out of kindness.
No shit!

I've spent some time around "mean" dogs, and the last thing one does is to kick them when they are minding their own business. You don't run or move in a "furtive" manner. Just be still!

And she was "ready" to take on the World? She's an idiot 1st class.

And who ever thinks she's qualified is also. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well hopefully she'll never be in the "Public Eye" ever again. As for this Muslim chick this is America she can choose to wear what she wishes now she looked stupid up against the other shapely swimsuit clad women but hey that's her problem. I wouldn't give her any points for her choice of attire. Not because she's Muslim but because it was a swimsuit portion of the pageant and that " get Up" she wore was not a traditional swimsuit.

Jim