Overreacting to changes

C'mon people relax!! Geez
People bailing like the place is on fire!

I admit have your contacts in line make.
I have been here and on that other place since day 1..its all gonna be alright with me.
If we ladies keep our repeat friends happier will help us in tough times.
It just sucks to have a known way of finding girls go away (as far as their ads). I do have p411 again but for some reason I'm never happy with it. It will be an adjustment especially since this site was basically aspd so something similar has been place a long time.
Kinda'like cleaning house...
Listcrawler, skip the games, cityxguide, etc haven't had one problem since the start of 2018. What do they know? Without a bio and pictures, eccie might as well be the pitch circa 2001.
Listcrawler, skip the games, cityxguide, etc haven't had one problem since the start of 2018. What do they know? Without a bio and pictures, eccie might as well be the pitch circa 2001. Originally Posted by TailHooked

Or even worse....

And the little neon open signs burn merrily as they have for the last 30 years.

Ni hao ma ?
C'mon people relax!! Geez
People bailing like the place is on fire!
I admit have your contacts in line make. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Agree with Big D.
I'm good. My book dates back to when my IBM 5150 died.
A hooker board with no hookers.
A hooker board with no hookers. Originally Posted by Lubeman
Perhaps using "seeking" as it's new model, but without pics.
These people feel that have too too much to lose, wussies!!
Lol
Perhaps using "seeking" as it's new model, but without pics. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Even seeking uses pictures for those that wish to upload them. It was sometimes a guess with pictures, on who would be behind the door. Now it will be like let's make a deal. Door #1 or door #2.
  • Fsn57
  • 09-04-2019, 02:18 PM
... It was sometimes a guess with pictures, on who would be behind the door.... Originally Posted by TailHooked
Exactly, how often did the provider look like her pics anyway? With no pics, no disappointment. LOL
Now is a good time to reach out to your reg ladies
Yep, use your time wisely to get your contacts in order.

This place has made itself as relevant as a 2003 message board for a tv show that isn't on anymore. Really might as well just pull the plug given that 75% of the purpose is now gone. But it's their business to ruin as they see fit.