Joe Biggs gets 17 years

That poor “Patriot”. Just because he wanted to take a tour of the Capital Building they lock him away for 17 years.
They should call them Poor Boys instead of Proud Boys.
I guess he cried like a baby in court. Poor boy.
The "proud boys" are some of the weakest, no-game-having incels in U.S history. Just a bunch of losers who couldn't get laid in a morgue, and who get violent when that fact comes to the surface. True cowards.

I hope that clown rots in prison.
Proud boys Joseph Biggs and Zachary Rehl, to serve 17 years and 15. Dominic Pezzola gets 10 years. Total fucking insurrectionist idiotic assholes that listened to tRump, faux news, and other lying-ass far-right extremist websites. Their still will be more to come!!! Slowly working their way up to the biggest piece of shit--tRump.
Proud boys Joseph Biggs and Zachary Rehl, to serve 17 years and 15. Dominic Pezzola gets 10 years. Total fucking insurrectionist idiotic assholes that listened to tRump, faux news, and other lying-ass far-right extremist websites. Their still will be more to come!!! Slowly working their way up to the biggest piece of shit--tRump. Originally Posted by rmg_35
This is definitely bad news for Orange Turd!
I hope he wasn’t expecting Donnie to pay for his legal fees. That was only if you punched a protestor at a rally. Participating in a conspiracy to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power and keep their dear leader in office….well then you’re on your own to pay those bills.

Between the 17 and 18 year sentences that have been handed out lately there’s a good chance that Donnie can be one of their cellies. That should at least be comforting to him because he’ll be amongst his supporters…you know, the ones that stand no chance in hell of ever being invited to one of his country clubs. But it will still be comforting to Donnie that if he has to shit on a steel toilet without a seat that doubles as the sink in the immediate proximity to someone tha else rather than crapping in a gold toilet then at least that someone else is a supporter that will enjoy his tales all day, every day, that the election was stolen. Karma can just be a such a cunt sometimes.
So very satisfying to watch trump world falling apart all around him (and his dipshit supporters). He deserves far worse than he's going to get, but at least his world is falling apart. The whole house of cards is coming down. Finally, some karma for putting this country through hell for 6 years.

Joe Biggs is just the next example. Many more to come.
Oddly Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb aka Donald Jr and Eric have been silent lately. They’re probably working out their own deal to throw Donald under the bus…if only Donald had hugged his children more often…or maybe just once.
If only Fred had hugged donald from time to time too...
He probably did…in the most inappropriate way.
Who knew storming the capital after losing an election has consequences.

Those Poor Boys!
As the dust settles, it's still unbelievable that they thought they could actually pull that off. I mean, Jonestown's got nothing on the trump Kool-Aid. What a bunch of brainwashed clowns.