Poker?

How many of you boys like to play Poker? I love it, not so great, but Love it anyway.
Now, how many of you boys would like to play poker with some hot half naked chicks bringing you drinks all night?

Hmm..

I am thinking about throwing a poker party, But Am wondering how many of you would like to participate?
I'm working on ironing out all my details, so for now, lets see a show of hands ; )

Poker heads stand up and be counted!

~Barbie
Sharks like me come out when you mention poker. Get with Big Louis on this and make it happen!
Im in
Gosh Barbie where were you when we had the tournament a few weeks ago. It would have been good to have you there. Check your PMs.
Half Naked.......WTF?
Well, I'm all in!!!!!
sounds like fun, schedule permitting.
I'm in.
I'm in. By the way, who are the "half naked chicks"?
Half Naked.......WTF? Originally Posted by boardman

you dont like naked? Okay no naked girls for you... close your eyes no peeking! haha jkjk

hot naked chicks would be me and some girlfriends of mine, Kinky. I can't give out a lot of the details yet, (theyre top secret!) But if you want to know shoot me a PM and I'll give you all the juicy stuff ; )

Louie, I'll be at the next one!!!!!! Count me in : )
you dont like naked? Okay no naked girls for you... close your eyes no peeking! haha jkjk

hot naked chicks would be me and some girlfriends of mine, Kinky. I can't give out a lot of the details yet, (theyre top secret!) But if you want to know shoot me a PM and I'll give you all the juicy stuff ; )

Louie, I'll be at the next one!!!!!! Count me in : ) Originally Posted by Barbie708
Naked is fine, Half naked sucks...........I'm just Saying.
Naked is fine, Half naked sucks...........I'm just Saying. Originally Posted by boardman

okay fine, We'll get naked just for you then.
If we must.

HA! I love being naked !
okay fine, We'll get naked just for you then.
If we must.

HA! I love being naked ! Originally Posted by Barbie708
I won't be playing poker.

Poke Her, well hell yeah!
Hmmm, nekkid girls ? Sure since I don't play poker.
I wanna go, I wanna go, if it's on a weekend tho.