Big Problem

My biggest problem every time I come to Omaha is where to eat dinner. Tell me your favorite places to eat here.
My biggest problem every time I come to Omaha is where to eat dinner. Tell me your favorite places to eat here. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
LOL......you're kidding, right?

Ok...I'll try to be serious.....I really like Panera Bread. I know. I'm a cheap bastard.
LOL......you're kidding, right?

Ok...I'll try to be serious.....I really like Panera Bread. I know. I'm a cheap bastard. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
I want to eat somewhere they don't have in Lincoln.
Plank. 12th and Howard, Stokes (same corner)
Caniglia's Taste of Venice is classic traditional Italian, the closest I've found to mamas home cookn
It depends on what type of food do you like :
Italian
Mexican
Asian
Greek (I am referring to food)
Steaks
Seafood
Burgers
It depends on what type of food do you like :
Italian
Mexican
Asian
Greek (I am referring to food)
Steaks
Seafood
Burgers Originally Posted by JonGator
I love it all
I have relayed several ideas privately!

Let us know where you decided upon and if it is worth going back!!
I have relayed several ideas privately!

Let us know where you decided upon and if it is worth going back!! Originally Posted by JonGator
Thanks Jon and everyone else. Lots of ideas now to decide
If you like Italian try Malara's on Pierce. If you like Cuban try Gusto's Cuban Cafe on Harrison just west of 78th. If you like Chicago style deep dish pizza try Pudgy's Pizzeria on 168th and Harrison. If you like steak try Caniglia's Venice Cafe or Here's Johnny's. If you like fried catfish or fried chicken try the Surfside Club. I could go on and on. That's why I used to weigh over 300 lbs, lol.
For Greek I would go to Katie's on east side of 40th street about a half block south of Dodge.
For Greek I would go to Katie's on east side of 40th street about a half block south of Dodge. Originally Posted by farmstud60
If i want Greek I don't have to leave I could just invite one of you fine gentlemen over.
In all seriousness - Mahogany! Best steak EVER!
Ok I went driving around found the mall. Ut Oh, Victoria's secret has to love me. Well anyways I went to Five guys. Great food!
  • LNK
  • 07-31-2013, 10:35 PM
Five Guys is the best. You know you've got hold of a good burger when it drips off your elbow.

And I love how they portion out the fries. Fill the cup, put cup-o-fries in the sack, then dump another scoop of fries in the sack.

I know the first place I'll think about eating lunch tomorrow.