wtf

Why can't people just be nice? We're (mostly) all here for the same thing.
I believe that because there is a wall of secrecy and fake identities, it is easy to be a jerk to people. Some assholes feel that they can say stuff because it cannot come back on them. Therefore they blaze away at people that they could never confront in real life. These jerks would run away in shame before saying the same kind of stuff that they get away with here. Remember...the smaller the dick, the bigger the mouth.

Do not let it bother you. Just concentrate on finding the best bang for your buck and hobby away.

The pseudonymity of the place as opposed to true anonymity probably cuts down on dickishness a little, actually, but the rampant crazy seems to make up for it.
It's easy to say a lot of hurtful, rude, and mean ass things when you hide behind a keyboard.
All three replies nailed it!
Corona, why are you upset with a provider?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1138571&highlight=
You know I have been asking myself that question a long time especially here on eccie. Was not like this on aspd. And the best assumption that I can come up with is that the people that are mean is they must really hate life and they must come on here and try to put others done. It must make them feel better. But you have to be the stronger person and just look pass it and not let it get to you.
You think this forum is tough...try hanging out in the Political Forum for a few days...it is the wild west....it literally has NO rules.....lightly moderated and mods warn newbies that it can be a tough place for the uninitiated.
It is called...INMATURE!!!
Tara, I am always nice, on here and in real life. I can't help it, it is just who I am. Ask anyone who knows me. It's true!
You know I have been asking myself that question a long time especially here on eccie. Was not like this on aspd. And the best assumption that I can come up with is that the people that are mean is they must really hate life and they must come on here and try to put others done. It must make them feel better. But you have to be the stronger person and just look pass it and not let it get to you. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

In order to build themselves up, they need to tear others down....just need to find a way to overcome it.....
Corona, why are you upset with a provider?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1138571&highlight= Originally Posted by pyramider
I wasn't upset with her at all.
In order to build themselves up, they need to tear others down....just need to find a way to overcome it..... Originally Posted by WalkerTx
So true.
So true !!!
I wasn't upset with her at all. Originally Posted by corona

That was the only thread where you engaged anyone and seemed to get worked up.