Bored

I have been here in Dallas for about two months now and I still have not experienced Dallas. Any suggestions. Maybe I need a tour guide LBVS.
I did try. Lol! Be safe.
what sort of experiences are you looking to do?
parks, museums, restaurants, music, movies, walk/hike/bike trails???
or the more intimate deliteful kinds of experiences?
Did you get out anywhere in those 2 months?
There are some great foreign culture happenings, especially in the area between 635, George Bush, Dallas North Tollway and I-75.

I've had some amazing french dining experiences, some I think my dining partners enjoyed even more than I do.

There are a couple of gyms dedicated to resurrecting the ancient greek workout exercises, not my thing, but my friends tell me some gyms are so enthused about it there is no extra charge for those exercises above the fee to enter.

Many of the establishments are very pet friendly, look for the "Doggie" or "K9" signs.

Russian relaxation resorts abound and the "Michelin Star" rating is a reverse alphabetical - D is way better than B for some reason.

Finally, a little south of the area I mentioned is a Korean centre. Sadly some of the musicians there are so impoverished, their trombones are rusty, but the music they make will have you screaming in joy.

If you find yourself venturing outside of Dallas, to nearby Ft Worth you can immerse yourself in Pole Ballet. Some of those dancers speak fluent French, so enjoy the ambience.
She’s bored with this site. Not making $$$$
A proper threAD would include something along the lines of, “I wish I knew of places closer to where I’m located in XXXX...”. Then guys who live and/or work in your part of town would be more likely to take an interest.
I am also available - for a very reasonable price - for women to practice their skills. It's for my time, not for their educational benefit.
Shooting range is fun and also great bars don't forget about fort Worth
Thank you all for the advice. I just moved into my new apartment close near Lake Dallas over the weekend.
Lake Dallas??!!! No wonder you haven't done anything. That's 30 miles north of Dallas. You might as well be living in Oklahoma.
I know it is far from everything; however I’m really only 25 minutes from downtown Dallas and it’s just a $23 Lyft ride