SMH!

Ok so many people complained and became upset because ads are no longer allowed. But if a girl post in coed, just to create light banter or keep relevant or still let gents know they are around, its a bad thing lol. A guy asked in my State Fair thread "isnt this against the rules this seems like a threAD" lol. Really? If he took time to read sticky he would see whats "considered" an ad. Its just sad that its always someone looking to spew negativity. I would think guys would appreciate girls still trying to keep this site a place they could keep up with the girls they enjoy or wish to. Sorry I usually dont even post because of the weird drama but I had to speak on this. Stay safe and play hard xoxo
I completely agree girl! These guys are so rude about the most harmless shit, its ridiculous.
Fuck em keep just keep posting girl I saw your post (you look gorgeous by the way) & there was nothing wrong with the post at all, but there are guys out there who do appreciate it & will contact you.. Trust me, theyre just not the ones running their mouths on the boards.(:
Have a good week love!
I think there are plenty of men on here who quietly exist and look for information. I am one. If it’s not against the rules or the mods and admins haven’t shut it down, then I say go for it. I am taking notes and planning visits. Don’t let them dissuade you.
I enjoyed your post and the picture
Thank you loves yall are awesome xoxo.
Kat and your ECCIE sisters - PLEASE don't stop!!.

I've tried to make some light-hearted suggestions for the ladies to start some threads that were not ads, but perhaps a little racy.

For many years I've actually paid more attention to what providers say in various threads than what they say in their ads or what's in their reviews.

There are many topics we could continue to explore in Coed without breaking the rules.

FUCK the asshats who scream "threAD" - they're too busy trolling to actually get laid. (Actually - DON'T fuck the asshats).
I want you ladies to thread the flying fuck in this forum. Post away, babydolls!
I'm gonna have to agree with what was already stated, the ones not making the negative ruckus are looking for us ladies to post relevant responses to existing threads and start fascinating topics of our own so that they can reach out to us if we intrigue them.
As others have already stated Kat, just don't give importance to the haters and negativity. Ignore them. Unfortunately, wherever you go in life, you will find negative hateful people who will try their best to bring you down to their level. Don't let them. Don't even engage with them.

I loved reading your thread about the State Fair and I think you're simply stunning! I hope you and the other beautiful ECCIE ladies create many more such threads in the future.
Kat and your ECCIE sisters - PLEASE don't stop!!.

I've tried to make some light-hearted suggestions for the ladies to start some threads that were not ads, but perhaps a little racy.

For many years I've actually paid more attention to what providers say in various threads than what they say in their ads or what's in their reviews.

There are many topics we could continue to explore in Coed without breaking the rules.

FUCK the asshats who scream "threAD" - they're too busy trolling to actually get laid. (Actually - DON'T fuck the asshats). Originally Posted by mtabsw
This is a very nice and informative post in Arkansas I found it posted in Shreveport’s CoEd someone posted a link to it there and I thought it was neat check it out
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2665079&highlight=
Kat you look hotter as a red head!
Yes ! I agree keep the threads coming lol. All of the ladies need links to outside websites in their signature lines where we can see what used to be visible on here. I’m still here but more and more I need to cross reference other sites to get the whole picture.
I like the banter. Keep it up.

DG
Keep posting. Some guys are just flat out stupid
I want you ladies to thread the flying fuck in this forum. Post away, babydolls! Originally Posted by Prolongus