Anybody watch 90 Day Fiancé?

Watching this weekends episode and the Columbia girl demeans this dude constantly. Ladies could be with a man you called a pussy and a bitch? Seems super beta.
Love that show .....haven’t been watching recently

But interesting to watch ...reality tv is garbage and mostly scripted but not scripted like one might thing

It’s situationally scripted and scripted in the sense of topics they are suggested or told to discuss when airing is going on

You can tell imo ....but also reality tv has helped me learn to read people especially when you watch all of it and the confessional taping they do and behind the scenes stuff

Big brother is a really good one for that

Sorry didn’t mean to go off on a tangent
Double
Shit sorry for my triple post lol
Haven’t watched big brother in years but it might be the most “natural” of all reality shows be of lack of interference. Did catch a clip of after dark tonight randomly and felt invasive, like I was invading their privacy. Something about watching people eat when they don’t know you’re there.
  • BLM69
  • 09-25-2019, 02:39 AM
I've seen some hot women there, I would participate and bring one over for 89 days of hot fun and say it didn't work out....... or trade her in until I find love? Is that even possible? Maybe a hot blonde Russian looking to move to the US,

I remember the Asian woman episode that kicked out the guys daughter so her son can get her old room, I would of dropped them both off at a truck stop and hit the gas. I'm a dick like that......
That girl was a annoying as hell. He was kind of a loser though and an easy ticket to the states for her. Why even bring them over here? Your currency will go farther on that side of the world. Just came from Rio and the exchange rate is amazing. So are the women but that goes without saying.
That girl was a annoying as hell. He was kind of a loser though and an easy ticket to the states for her. Why even bring them over here? Your currency will go farther on that side of the world. Just came from Rio and the exchange rate is amazing. So are the women but that goes without saying. Originally Posted by DVD_Jake
That girl wouldn't have anything to do with that dude unless she thought sh would get a green card out of it.
I don't watch it.. hits too close to home with certain relatives, LOL.. actually, one of those relatives told me about the show, I accidentally watched it once, just came across it.. what time and channel? I'm perfectly willing to watch more.
My mother watches it in her assisted living/care home, which means.....I watch it as well.

It CONSTANTLY amazes me how stupid some people are, to allow themselves to be taken advantage of.

OTOH - I DO understand the feeling that you can't find a woman any other way, the feeling you can't attract someone. I felt that way most of my youth and younger years, before I discovered the hobby.
  • BLM69
  • 09-25-2019, 08:41 PM
How about going down to another country to BS them about coming here, meanwhile you stuff them
Everything you want to know about the show,

it's 5 spin-offs series, YES 5!!

and what happened with each couple,

WITHOUT HAVING TO SIT THROUGH EVERY EPISODE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/90_Day_Fianc%C3%A9

To answer the question in the title of this thread,

no I don't watch it and I have never seen a single minute of it.