Secret Benefits

Anyone here used Secret Benefits before? Worth the trouble or no? Saw an add on OH2, and looked it over. I assume it is just a slightly less overt version of eccie, but wanted to ask before contacting any of the ladies on the site.
I had a pop up ad banner yesterday that said to the effect you can hook up now without waiting and paying.

When I click on it, it took me to Secret Benefits.

Getting sex without paying?

What witchery is that?
waste of money and time. Its basically adult friend finder. when you sign up, its all women looking for couples, wont see married med. You think its one thing, but complete opposite. don't waste your time
As cage said, a complete waste of time. The girls (and most of them are BOTS) see your Profile, message you, you respond and....poof...that’s it. No response back. It’s a scam to get money from you, which you pay to respond to the “girls” messages to you.

Actually saw one girl from there a year ago. Really hot but limited menu and lame in the sack. I check in every now and then to see if a former Studio girl or Provider pops up. A few have but not my type.