User ID: -
Date: 4-26-23
Name: MIMI or KiKI
Phone: 210-495-2365
Email Address: UNknown
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: West Avenue just past Rhapsody, next to tire shop.
Activities: L3, bbbj, cowgirl, doggy, missionary
Hair Length and Color: Just past shoulder and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5 feet, young body, slight curvy, really a nice booty, Full B cups and perky, pretty sweet face with a nice smile. She was in shape and flat tummy. Lot more of a shape than Bella, not as tall, just as pretty.
Recommendation: Yes
This place has turned into an upsell bait and switch. They may be young and bbbj but this is the only +
I went in today to see lulu but she was busy. I got Summer instead who was on her monthly. She asked if I want a blowjob. Who am I to turn down some head. Summers pretty good mixing different techniques….head slurping, shaft licking, DT, nipple licking/jack….15 mins later, she’s spitting out Montezuma seedlings into a tissue. Flirted more before headed out. Ran into some of you fuckers as the girls shuffled around. Summer pulled me back into the room and waited for you mongers to get settled in. More lfk, ass grabbing, titty grabbing then I left. Still some of y’all still piling in. Didn’t think they had that many rooms.
Can get crowded.
I like the one with the tv in it. Entertaining to see what’s going on out there.
I like the one with the tv in it. Entertaining to see what’s going on out there. Originally Posted by chinocochino
Yeah it’s fun trying to get your girl your plugging away at to moan loudly as the monger walks past your door as you watch the monitor
Saw Kiki today; same good time as review. ����
Saw Kiki today; same good time as review. ���� Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004
Comparison to BOA? We need a new BOA!
The parking lot was full again today. 😒
Comparison to BOA? We need a new BOA! Originally Posted by MaskedMarauder
Looks; better (younger for sure)
Performance: less than (BOA just so damn HORNY, needed cock more than most women I've met)
Potential to exceed (BOA): Not Likely - she'd need to expand her menu and not rush activities so much

BOA - one in a million (or in SA, at least)...
Sorry new here in town would someone tell me please where or what is BOA
+1 NavyMan
Sorry new here in town would someone tell me please where or what is BOA Originally Posted by Vampiro2000
BOA is an AMP legend in SA, that went solo to a select group of gentlemen (of which I was lucky enough to be one). I haven't seen here in a year, but since she has business here, she comes back from California occasionally still I'm sure.
I’ve heard it’s quite an up sell at QQ. What are they charging for house + L3?