How do I donate to the Mod Staff?

I'm guessing the Mods here get paid because otherwise why would they do it. Having said that how do I send money so it can supplement their wages here. I feel like that's the fair thing to do the same way I tip waitresses and every provider I see. I've looked and I don't see a gratuity symbol anywhere on the site. Am I missing something?
  • Busty
  • 07-27-2024, 06:01 PM
conflict of interest when trying to buy immunity, no mod ties..foook
Trying to pay off the mods it’s not gonna get you anywhere. You’ll still have yourself banned sooner or later.. see how you love all eyes on me I’m sure it’ll be sooner rather than later! Toodlez…..

Banned lol I must have missed that hahaha
idiot is banned, posting removed.
It would almost be funny if they weren't a sad depressed needed more hugs growing up along with a swift kick in the ass a teacher that gave a damn was told not to sit so close to the television while drinking the Elmer's glue the monsters under your bed aren't real man child

But alas.... [shrug] here we are

Patiently awaiting them to respawn
  • pxmcc
  • 07-27-2024, 07:38 PM
wow, that was fast..

must've been that shared wifi bidnez..
It would almost be funny if they weren't a sad depressed needed more hugs growing up along with a swift kick in the ass a teacher that gave a damn was told not to sit so close to the television while drinking the Elmer's glue the monsters under your bed aren't real man child

But alas.... [shrug] here we are

Patiently awaiting them to respawn Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Lol
Patiently awaiting them to respawn Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
One of the better representations of the Hydra by "donotbeatme" posted on Deviantart:
  • R.M.
  • 07-27-2024, 10:39 PM
Who knew Elmer's glue was so effective.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-27-2024, 11:57 PM
apparently the Mod tipping didn't pay off..
apparently the Mod tipping didn't pay off.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
If a mod has been tipped, find the nearest bartender. They are adept at getting tipped over customers off the floor.
However, who talked Fcp into trying to tip over a mod? There's congratulations due for that.
Ok this one was from ECG, we pulled the cow tipping thing on one of the NYC gals last summer and that gal still brings it up (that she fell for it).

conflict of interest when trying to buy immunity, no mod ties..foook Originally Posted by Busty
Exactly, and there's a huge difference between earning immunity and purchasing that.
There's also differences between immunity and resistance to whatever.
Both of these are basic D&D rules (which rules are also used in other fantasy worlds).
Can yall just give Pitroom his original handle back? Pure entertainment 100%
He has his original handle.
He simply refuses to sit out the band camp assignment time.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-28-2024, 09:41 AM
^^before there was a big deep Pitroom, there was a lite that Shine(d)pro..

i'd say of all shine's handles, i thought his 1st one was the best, 'cause on a good day, he was legitly droll..

but on a bad day-you know after his 8th new thread in an afternoon-he made everyone wanna tar n featha hiz dam ebonics self..