Rochelle

I see Rochelle is posting again. For anyone that has never seen her I would highly recommend Don't let the lack of reviews scare you. I have seen her many times but not in probably 10 years or so. She is definitely a sweet heart and won't leave you unsatisfied. Planning to see her myself soon, just trying to get settled back in town.

Call me a shill or a pimp I don't give a flying f@#$. Just thought I would give a shout out to one of the good ones for any newbies or guys hiding in the weeds. I am sure the long timers on here would agree with me. Good luck all!
thanks ...fer the threAD jimmie ...shimp!
...I have seen her many times but not in probably 10 years or so.... Originally Posted by tbear4u77
nuthin like fresh info!

Link? Review?
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=4432 Originally Posted by lilylivered
WTF

nice ass pic

but

no "lilylivered approval" in lipstick on her ass

she been her long time. So why is the meat not inspected ?
WTF

nice ass pic

but

she been her long time. So why is the meat not inspected ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
lol

Never seen her
Did text with her a couple times
Link? Review? Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
As I said she just posted. Take a look. Do a simple search. How f-ing hard is it? She is a member here. Again as I said I have not seen her in a while so no review. Planning to see her soon and will then.
So why is the meat not inspected ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No idea. Been away for 10 years. But why is it that the assumption is that all of these women live and breathe in this hobby? Maybe it is a Rochester thing? Venture outside the 585, 716, 315, some time.

Maybe she has a good regular base that keeps her happy and they don't review? Maybe some of them have moved on and she is looking for new clients? Who the F@#$ knows or cares.

I have been around a long time, she has been around a long time, and was simply trying to bring awareness to those that may have not been around a long time about a nice option out there. Why, what, who, and where? You guys make this way to F-ing difficult
No idea. Been away for 10 years. But why is it that the assumption is that all of these women live and breathe in this hobby? Maybe it is a Rochester thing? Venture outside the 585, 716, 315, some time.

Maybe she has a good regular base that keeps her happy and they don't review? Maybe some of them have moved on and she is looking for new clients? Who the F@#$ knows or cares.

I have been around a long time, she has been around a long time, and was simply trying to bring awareness to those that may have not been around a long time about a nice option out there. Why, what, who, and where? You guys make this way to F-ing difficult Originally Posted by tbear4u77
ah inside joke between lilylivered me and a few others
sorry ya read way to much into that not
WTF

nice ass pic

but

she been here long time. So why is the meat not inspected ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
lol

Never seen her
Did text with her a couple times Originally Posted by lilylivered

I have been around a long time, she has been around a long time, and was simply trying to bring awareness to those that may have not been around a long time about a nice option out there. Why, what, who, and where? You guys make this way to F-ing difficult Originally Posted by tbear4u77
ah inside joke between lilylivered me and a few others
sorry ya read way to much into that not Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

gee I hope this all does not kill lilylivered's shot at if he thinking so at inspecting for us.
but

btw: girl, a lilylivered grade A ... stamp of approval can be good for time sales. So girl blame me and let him at ya if he chasing ya
gee I hope this all does not kill lilylivered's shot at if he thinking so at inspecting for us.
but

btw: girl, a lilylivered grade A ... stamp of approval can be good for time sales. So girl blame me and let him at ya if he chasing ya Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Looks OK to me, might have to put in more effort.....
  • VPT
  • 08-11-2019, 09:08 AM
I saw her a couple months ago very nice great shape couldn't tell if she wanted a review of not Will see her again