Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Kennedy Twp.
State: Pennsylvania
Address: McKees Rocks
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length Black Hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Probably 5'3" Pretty, Very Nice Shape. Total package, Very friendly.
Recommendation: Yes
Sasha? That’s a new name for an AMP Ho. Nice!!!!
I never asked her about her age, but she doesn't look like 40 to me and she didn't act like a 40 years old either.
I agree, all 40 year olds should look that good, LOL
You know sometimes you should keep somethings to yourself.
I just tried to make an appointment and I suppose it was her boss said Sasha here no more!
I realise this is the adult version of the Jr. High locker room, but sometimes you should keep some things to yourself and just enjoy your own good fortune!
This is why we can't keep anything nice in Pgh!
You know sometimes you should keep somethings to yourself..... her boss said Sasha here no more! Originally Posted by Dogface78
I don't think that anything shocking was revealed.
I don't think that anything shocking was revealed. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Well I would say that is a matter of perspective. On here nothing shocking was revealed except for the fact that there was an actual young girl in or around pittsburgh.
And the activities your right nothing special for the site.
But if your the owner of the place and dose not allow that sort of thing well "" Shocking""!!!
And this boss dosen't!
As I mentioned some things you should just enjoy for yourself, I have been enjoying Sasha for several years and never said a word fortunately for me I have her personal number so unless she leaves the state I'm good!
I don't think that anything shocking was revealed. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Eye do you not think that these bosses that are serious about their businesses don't have access to the ROS info if it is important to them that they have it?
Really?
I'd say most don't have it, unless someone showed them the site. It would be like you and I trying to navigate a Chinese site...not to say it couldn't happen. More like a white knight or native pointing it out.
Really is that what you think, just because the girls are illiterate dose not mean the bosses are.
And they are well aware of these sites.
Most of them have been here in the USA quite sometime. And English is much easier to learn how to read than Chinese. We have 26 letters and phonics to help sound it out if you know the basics, the Chinese have over 10,000 characters and no such thing as phonics.
You either know what is represented or you don't.
Let me give you some examples of things that happened to me that surprised me conserning this issue.
Remember Selina on Baum Blvd, well when I first started doing this about 10 years ago, she was my first real success she would help me with my Chinese too, she was a good and patient teacher.
The girl also gave great head.
Well one day I go in as a walk in and she had cleared out everything and was leaving in two days for LA, I think she was from there. Now bear in mind that her spoken English wasn't great, it was OK, well I asked why are you leaving, she said because these people are crazy "those that would come to see her. She showed me reviews on rubmaps, and read them to me word for word!
And that is why she left I found out that she had been arrested for pros before and was taking no chances.
Remember Jessica the first and original owner of Metro spa, I would go to see her and she would show and tell me everything that not only girls that worked for her were doing, but everyone else in the city and the area was doing!
She used all of the sites.
And almost all of the owners that I know have American boyfriends or husband's, or are they white knights when they have a vested interest in the business.
So I would think your wrong in this assumption, most do have it and most don't care about hjs, but some do eye!
Understand this also, English is taught in grade school through high school in China, I believe since about the 1980s. Not as an elective it's mandatory.
So most of the 40ish girl have had some formal schooling in English.

QUOTE=eyecu2;1062106035]I'd say most don't have it, unless someone showed them the site. It would be like you and I trying to navigate a Chinese site...not to say it couldn't happen. More like a white knight or native pointing it out.[/QUOTE]
How is someone supposed to know who it is okay to review and who it is not?
I think most girls get into trouble because of reviews. I have had at least 3 girls tell me not to write reviews. One girl also showed me a screenshot of a review someone sent to her
Maybe ECCIE should shut down the AMP encounter forum. Everyone can keep their Hos to themselves. Problem solved.
How is someone supposed to know who it is okay to review and who it is not? Originally Posted by himzert
I usually review those that I really do not care for, or that annoy me but still perform the task.
I don't care if thire bosses find out or not!
But to think that someone who is invested in this business dose not know about these sites or has to be led by the hand to them is not giving any credit where credit is due!
If I invest a substantial amount of money into a business, I am going to use every tool at my disposal to se that it succeeds, or one that allows me to know what my employees are doing while I'm not actually in the room with them.
Wouldn't you?