Should I visit Corpus?

Hello Gentlemen

I have a trip planned to come to Corpus next weekend the 13-15th. I am 5'5 - 130lbs with short brunette hair and sexy curves. I would love to make new friends and see some old friends while im in town. I will arrive at 3pm on the 13th and leave at noon on the 15th. If any gentlemen are interested send me a pm. I am highly reviewed here on Eccie and also on Ter.

-Nicki Vixxen

Visit my showcase to see my sexy pictures!! You can also visit my website to see more pictures and videos...

http://www.vixxxenpleasures.com/

P.411 - P77796
TER - 183756
Yess...
please do
Thanks Guys ! I will be there this Friday!!

-Nicki Vixxen
Yes!
How about South Padre Island.. Which area is better for playing?
I would love to visit South Padre if there is any interest...
here's a review 'Gentlemen'

this lifestyle is a dead end.

i dated this beautiful woman for two months and treated her like a Princess. (thats right dated not a customer) i literally kissed her feet every time I met her and we had a fantastic time together - i have pics and vids to prove it- we even talked about marriage --despite whatever story she might try to spin now

she broke up with me for something I won't go into but she betrayed me and used things I told her in confidence against me..and she tried to ruin my life because I wanted to love her and care about her...after all the love and attention I gave her the betrayal really hurt and I miss her terribly and will have to wish the best for her from afar.

most of you probably don't care about what happens to Nicky but I do. this website is NOT about love, I get it but I did try to love her

I guess you can't love someone who doesn't want to be loved. that might be the very painful lesson here. she promised she wouldn't give up on us...as I did. that's the part that hurts worst of all.

peace and love to all.
Which two months were they? Doesn't look like she ever quit her dead lifestyle.
here's a review 'Gentlemen'

this lifestyle is a dead end.

i dated this beautiful woman for two months and treated her like a Princess. (thats right dated not a customer) i literally kissed her feet every time I met her and we had a fantastic time together - i have pics and vids to prove it- we even talked about marriage --despite whatever story she might try to spin now

she broke up with me for something I won't go into but she betrayed me and used things I told her in confidence against me..and she tried to ruin my life because I wanted to love her and care about her...after all the love and attention I gave her the betrayal really hurt and I miss her terribly and will have to wish the best for her from afar.

most of you probably don't care about what happens to Nicky but I do. this website is NOT about love, I get it but I did try to love her

I guess you can't love someone who doesn't want to be loved. that might be the very painful lesson here. she promised she wouldn't give up on us...as I did. that's the part that hurts worst of all.

peace and love to all. Originally Posted by prezobama
Take your bitch ass cyber stalking pathetic plea for attention somewhere else....grow some balls and move on little bitch boy.
WOW
Mods can we please close this thread?

Thanks - Nicki Vixxen
hey poppy you are an ignorant ass who knows nothing so shut ya fucking hole

fedex she never stopped

she makes money from all this
close the thread because its true Nikki but the truth is the truth

dont want to ruin the game shes got going
Dude. Move on. You're stalking the lady. That can't end well for you.
sarcasm on, O crap, I thought this site was like Match.com. Guess I won't be finding true love here, o well, sarcasm off