Where did all the good hoogars go?

It's been 24 hours since any ad has been posted in Austin eccie, yet a new BP louse regenerates every 15 seconds. Y'all need to stop this drama bullshit for awhile and let our ecosystem recover. I feel dirty from trying to talk to BP girls.
Becauuuuuuuse.

ECCIE hos go to church on Sunday.

DUH!
Ommfg, EJL. I think I just pissed myself. Just cuz our Ho ads aren't up don't mean the red light is off if ya know what I mean. Lol.

Eccie hoe's can only post ads once a week and once a weekend. Fyi.
If you feel dirty. Just come to church. We'll make you feel hole again. Yes I know how to spell hole and whole.

They are talking to YOU Jane.

Wit'yo' HOLEy ass..
Please, make me feel hole. Make me feel many hole.
The weather is great, the salmon run was last weekend. Those who aren't outside are probably holed up nursing bruised tonsils.
Those who aren't outside are probably holed up nursing bruised tonsils. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
What? Nostrils?

I'm too chubby for all that.

*sips 3rd cappuccino
*bites 4th croissant.

I seen you hoz this morning. Don't play.
Try PMing those that you are interested in seeing, they may have already posted their weekend ad and are just waiting for you to PM.
  • Toyz
  • 02-08-2015, 05:51 PM
It's been 24 hours since any ad has been posted in Austin eccie, yet a new BP louse regenerates every 15 seconds. Y'all need to stop this drama bullshit for awhile and let our ecosystem recover. I feel dirty from trying to talk to BP girls. Originally Posted by new_to_this
They're all over here having dinner and drinks...

Which ones do you want me to send your way when they finish?
They're all over here having dinner and drinks...

Which ones do you want me to send your way when they finish? Originally Posted by Toyz
OMG

The other day, when Claire pulled me in close by shirt collar and pounded my back to the wall (ooh that sounded dirtaaaay)... and said:

"Decline my invitation, even just this once, and I will see to it you NEVER get invited anywhere on ECCIE. EVER. AGAIN."

I didn't know she meant business.

Am I not family???
I do all the dirty work and and this is how you repay me!?!?!
I can't even get an invitation to Sunday dinne'????!?!??!??!!?!!!

NOW, I'm crying ......

• Toyz
  • 02-08-2015, 07:29 PM
Don't blame it on me blame it on EFN. We put her in charge of getting everyone here on time.

SexyLatina69 heads up collections for after party drinks.

We invited Ashli from back page so we could have one "four hole friendly" Ho.

Accept my apologies but I wasn't in charge of scheduling.
Someone pass the canolie.

They are talking to YOU Jane.

Wit'yo' HOLEy ass.. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Wait a minute. Have you been peaking in my blinds again or was that the just the holy spirit sending you a message?

It was so good I just had to light a cigarette and I don't even smoke! Now if only I can get a sammich. Toyz, order up, sir.