Religion Is The Biggest Scam Known to Man

way to go George!!! lol @ the religious right

Even the 0zombie King gives you Faith, Whistle Britches...

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
People like you used science to justify the Holocaust, Sissy Chap.

This will be a shock. I agree with about 98% of Fisting Chap's video. George Carlin was a brilliant man, and religion is primarily a scam to raise money by creating fear of damnation if you don't behave in a particular way. But I notice that Fisting Chap's belief in government is quite similar to other's belief in religion. Fisty wants any actions or speech against "progressive" government to be silenced or stopped by the force of government. Much like religion threatens hell. He also wants actions and speech in support of "progressive" government to be rewarded, much like religion promises heaven. I think Fisty is a religionist, it's just that his God is government. Look at what he says. Government should be all powerful. All good comes from government. Government has the right and obligation to punish those who don't obey what government wants, or those who say what government doesn't want said.

Fisty, you are the Jerry Falwell of the God of Progressive Government! Government is Great and Hillary is its Prophet! You are no better than Franklin Graham or those other crackpots. You're just cracked on the other side.
According to SissyChaps this guy was a "scam artist" ..

SissyChap's RACISMS surfaces frequently ...
Where would this world be without religion?
At peace.
Where would this world be without religion?
At peace.
Originally Posted by Prolongus
Bull shit! The excesses of Ghengis Khan, Attila the Hun, Hitler, Japanese Imperialism, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, etc., were not spawned by religion.

This will be a shock. I agree with about 98% of Fisting Chap's video. George Carlin was a brilliant man, and religion is primarily a scam to raise money by creating fear of damnation if you don't behave in a particular way. But I notice that Fisting Chap's belief in government is quite similar to other's belief in religion. Fisty wants any actions or speech against "progressive" government to be silenced or stopped by the force of government. Much like religion threatens hell. He also wants actions and speech in support of "progressive" government to be rewarded, much like religion promises heaven. I think Fisty is a religionist, it's just that his God is government. Look at what he says. Government should be all powerful. All good comes from government. Government has the right and obligation to punish those who don't obey what government wants, or those who say what government doesn't want said.

Fisty, you are the Jerry Falwell of the God of Progressive Government! Government is Great and Hillary is its Prophet! You are no better than Franklin Graham or those other crackpots. You're just cracked on the other side. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
[SARCASM ON] Devotees of eugenics and phrenology made such positive contributions to mankind's well being. [/SARCASM OFF]
Where would this world be without ME?
At peace. Originally Posted by Prolongus
fify
  • R.M.
  • 08-31-2016, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LoL and you are one of the biggest scams on this board.
Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Hildebeest's idol, Margaret Sanger, and the Nazis said eugenics was science ... a science that maintained there was a master race ... a science that justified a master race agenda to enslave other races and march them into gas chambers.

The world's greatest scientists once argued that the sun orbited the earth. Is that still 'TRUE'?
The first time a human looked into the heavens, or contemplated a dead person, he created God in his own image.

Faith and spirituality are a product of our own brains being able to contemplate our existence, and the lack there of.

Religion is a creation of men in order to exploit this singular human trait.
The first time a human looked into the heavens, or contemplated a dead person, he created God in his own image.

Faith and spirituality are a product of our own brains being able to contemplate our existence, and the lack there of.

Religion is a creation of men in order to exploit this singular human trait. I would argue that it 'evolved' into that, but that the original priests were much like the revered Sapa Inca who was required from an early age to memorize the history of his people, the movement of the stars, the changing of the seasons, etc., so as to know when to tell his people to plant and when to harvest. Priests such as Sapa Inca were living, breathing almanacs who religiously guided their people through their agrarian circle of life.

Originally Posted by Jackie S

Fisty, you are the Jerry Falwell of the God of Progressive Government! Government is Great and Hillary is its Prophet! You are no better than Franklin Graham or those other crackpots. You're just cracked on the other side. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

^ Not true about Sissy Chap ...I beleive in govnt and private sector equally. I believe the private sector needs oversight like they do their slaves / employees. ;-)
According to SissyChaps this guy was a "scam artist" ..

SissyChap's RACISMS surfaces frequently ... Originally Posted by LexusLover

I believe in God but not religion and MLK was a good man. He sacrificed his life. Religion for black people and the old negro spirituals they sang during slavery helped them through those hard times so in that context I have no problem with the Sermons. However, religion is still a racket and a scam. Teaching people to fight for freedom is not a scam and is nothing but emotinal blackmail teaching Fear, Obligation , and Guilt - MLK in his crusades for freedom didn't teach Fear, Obligation, and Guilt, rather he taught peaceful protest and standing up for rights. Now anything else he may have preached in a Sermon falls into the Category of Scam but I don't think it applies though in this case because back then we had bigger issues and wasn't focused on the scandalous nature of religion but rather how do we fight for our constitutional freedoms.

Pretty good answer huh? LOL