where did the "MY ECCIE REVIEWS" tab go?

I just posted a thread in the co-ed section and noticed that my "my eccie reviews" tab is gone. Was gonna ask why, then started looking at other providers posts, and theirs is gone also. WHY???
Thanks for posting this. I was about to ask the same thing...
It must have been a hiccup in the system because I've look at both your profiles and can see the reviews tab.
I noticed that my reviews link is missing under my avatar next to my posts. I think this is what the other ladies are referring to as well.
yep mine to?? but i can still see the reviews that the guys post on their profiles..
yep thats what I'm talking about Allie. Mods??? Where is the "my ECCIE" reviews tab that goes under the "my showcase" tab that is under my avatar???
One of the national MOD's have sent in a request to have it fixed at around 5am this morning. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

If anything, put a link to your reviews in your signature line until its fixed.
One of the national MOD's have sent in a request to have it fixed at around 5am this morning. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

If anything, put a link to your reviews in your signature line until its fixed. Originally Posted by MsElena
Good idea.