Modds?

I'm new here and was wanting to change my name from john66204 to Thenightcrawler. May i do that and how please?
Send me a pm telling me why you need to do this.
Probably because he did not want to identify himself as John who lives near the Milburn Country Club (John + zip code)
Probably because he did not want to identify himself as John who lives near the Milburn Country Club (John + zip code) Originally Posted by bigbirddog
TFF
All,
The Owners have asked Mods from other areas to help out here until they make some staffing decisions. If you need help with anything, feel free to PM me and I will get you the help that you need.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Welcome to the KC forums, Spacemtn. I am sure you'll enjoy your visit.

Kisses,

- Jackie
I'll be stopping by from Indian Territory to check on the outlaws up here as well. Fell free to CC me on any PMs for assistance. We mods work different shifts but someone will help as quickly as possible.

Huck
Guess I'm one of your new local moderators guys. I'll get up to speed as soon as possible. Feel free to hit me up if you have issues.
Congrats FS. I think you will make an excellent mod.
FS, you must be getting off to a good start. People are already giving you shit. But not me, nosireee, not me!
Wait... I thought we got to blame you for everything COG?! Oh well... I'm fine with people giving me shit... as long as the follow the rules.
Congrats to both you and BBD!
Guess I'm one of your new local moderators guys. I'll get up to speed as soon as possible. Feel free to hit me up if you have issues. Originally Posted by FireSerpent
Best of luck to you FS. I'm glad to see we're back to local mods again.
Boy you guys get lost quick. Right on the money BBD but not anymore and don't miss the traffic one bit.