An 'Option' in Review (Independent or Agency) thread

• Modda
  • 07-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Mods please let me know what is point of having in 'Independent or Agency' review threads. I see people are using this in Spa, StripClub & Others, etc and the option is valid in those as the title says ' & Discussions'.

Is it () a place holder for future? If not why can't we disable this?
That decision is up to the admins and owners of this site. However, there comes a time when someone needs to make a post (such as a moderator) which has importance in the independent or agency forum to provide global knowledge yet is not a topic of open discussion. Hope that is as clear as mud

FireSerpent
  • Modda
  • 07-25-2011, 04:34 PM
If the item () is for Admin/Mods, then it should pop up based on the role of the user, in that way a common user cannot see this option. The reason why I asked was I noticed some (new to this site) guys posted in the review (independent) section using '' option.

Thanks FS.
I doubt that they will do anything about because they always have lots of programming to do and this is barely a problem. It happens very rarely and it's a simple thing for a mod to move the thread. Help the mods by using the Report Post button.