Question about Verified Providers

I have read the guidelines how women become a verified provider. Why do I see showcases for verified providers in KC who apparently do not have any reviews? Thanks for replying. A private msg to me would be appreciated.
I think responding to this on here in the open would be easier.

If you've read the guidelines then you know that every provider goes through a process in order to be come a VP. One does not have to have reviews in order to become a VP if you have a site you're currently posting on for advertisements (such as BP, a personal web site, p411, ECCIE, and other sites) and you have a Verified Provider and/or a Premium Access member in good standing who can vouch for you.

Also, having no reviews on this site does not mean that a provider has not been reviewed on other web sites. If she is using reviews to show her legitimacy typically she will submit links to those reviews from other sites in order to be vetted.

Remember, a lady simply needs to provide two of the 3 requirements in order to become a VP. Having no reviews on this site does not mean that she is not the real deal... it just means that no one here has written a review for her yet.

I'd love to go through and post reviews on every one of these ladies myself, but, alas, there is only so much time in my day
I'd love to go through and post reviews on every one of these ladies myself, but, alas, there is only so much time in my day Originally Posted by FireSerpent
Where do I send my application for the job?