Registered VS Non registered

I am getting into the business again but have been UTR for awhile for personal reasons/school... however I know I have to get verified all over again and I havent worked since a/sp/d days lol...however I dont know if I am comfortable seeing unregistered members Vs. registered.. I see some known hobbyists that are unregistered who clearly are fine... is this a matter of personal discretion or am I just making it harder for myself to get verified again.... HELP

*~*CaramelSundae*~*
I guess I've never bothered to find out the difference. Otherwise, there has been considerable discussion from time to time about what girls want to see to approve someone. I think most on here will tell you to do what you feel is safest for you. Personally, if you're someone, like me, who has run their mouth a lot on here you should be able to factor that in. I'm sure you will hear a lot more on this straight away.
Registered vs unregistered is meaningless. Anyone can register for free. The next category is Premium Access. PA guys are not really verified either. They can get PA either by paying for it or by posting a review.
Okay, thanks