Anybody See Obama's Press Conference Today?

Obama seems to walk back the "CIA says Russkies hacked the election so let's over turn it" Dim narrative. I saw parts, and pieces are a national embarrassment.

From his demeanor, he wants a non coup and to GTFO ASAP.

After all, if he stays a day longer and has to fight a shit storm til Jan 21 he will hear from Michelle about it. And he ain't puttin' up with that crap for Hillary. Evah. Probably the best decision in his whole eight years in office.
blamed everybody but himself
blamed everybody and their mother but himself Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
ftfy

blamed everybody but himself Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
That's what I thought also, what little I could tolerate watching the SOROS backed , lying POS. 8 years later and I'm surprised that the " Blame Bush " mantra wasn't spewed out there for his loyal defenders and minions. His mistakes, like modern day teenagers, ALL lying liberals and the millennials, are NEVER his fault.
THE PRESIDENT: Well, on the latter point, as I said before, the transition from election season to governance season is not always smooth. It's bumpy. There are still feelings that are raw out there. There are people who are still thinking about how things unfolded. And I get all that. But when Donald Trump takes the Oath of Office and is sworn as the 45th President of the United States, then he's got a different set of responsibilities and considerations.

-President Obama, Dec 16, 2016
A pathetic, pompous, pontificator. His arm got tired patting himself on the back. Whadda Jagoff.
Obama said Russia was a smaller country than US. The guy really needs to brush up on his geography before he leaves office.
Obama said Russia was a smaller country than US. The guy really needs to brush up on his geography before he leaves office. Originally Posted by gnadfly
He's right if you include all 57 states.
A pathetic, pompous, pontificator. His arm got tired patting himself on the back. Whadda Jagoff. Originally Posted by bambino
The part where he said that he felt responsible for Syria that had to a first pathic POS
The Gutless Wonder.

Stirs up the SHIT ... then bails ... but not soon enough.
he said partisan fake news here, I guess he means fox and talk radio, allowed Russian propaganda to get a toe hold and seem real and have effect

what Russian propaganda to seem real? the emails no one denies?

yeah fake news here unlike his news about the video caused Benghazi or you can keep your insurance and doctor?
he said partisan fake news here, I guess he means fox and talk radio, allowed Russian propaganda to get a toe hold and seem real and have effect

what Russian propaganda to seem real? the emails no one denies?

yeah fake news here unlike his news about the video caused Benghazi or you can keep your insurance and doctor? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
What U.S. politician would want to admit Putin took them down?
What U.S. politician would want to admit Putin took them down? Originally Posted by LexusLover
isn't he doing that by claiming Russian propaganda did it?
isn't he doing that by claiming Russian propaganda did it? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Exactly, and that was my point.

A "problem" is that Obaminable is not claiming the results were the fault of the Russians. Additionally, the information allegedly (now denied by the source who released the emails ... Wiki ..) obtained by the Russians wasn't "propaganda" ... since the authenticity of the emails has not been challenged even with a weak alleged denial ... that they must be "evaluated" to determine their reliability .... in other words ... the senders and receivers agree they are all authentic.

Another "issue" is the morphing of the phrase "Russian Hacker" to somehow inferentially mean that the "Hacker" was an employee/representative of the Russian Government acting in the capacity of an employee/representative of the Russian Government.

For the bubble-headed, teary-eyed, snotty-nosed, coloring-book-brats with a "comfort pet" to sooth their hysteria, the morphing goes right through their empty heads and passes out the other side.

They believe FAKE NEWS when it comes from THEIR SIDE.

That's why they ASSUMED their anointed-one was a "shoe-in" .. even with Bill and Obaminable on her side!

Just like they believe that Trump has no "international" experience, like they believe his new Secretary of State has none! If the LIE makes them feel good it's "OK"! Ask Gruber!
He's right if you include all 57 states. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Trump won those other 7 states' electoral votes for a total of 756 home runs.

That press conference was a sad embarrassment.