Another judge shuts trump's trannie ban down..

It just doesn't seem to end. It seems ANYTHING Trup tries to do, the leftist courts 'rule unconstitutional'..
And in this case a judge not only says his ban was wrong/illegal, but goes so far as to say Trump can't HALT the damn payments for them to ge their dick lopped off?!
So is this judge now saying trannies have a Constitutional right to get their ops on EVERYONE ELSE's dime?

http://fullact.com/another-federal-j...itary-service/

The judge concluded that under Trump, transgender troops are “already suffering harmful consequences.”
A federal judge has put President Donald Trump’s ban on transgender people openly serving in the military, including the prohibition on the military paying for gender-affirming medical services, on hold.
US District Judge Marvin Garbis’s decision on Tuesday, reported by the Washington Post, argued that trans service members who challenged the ban have “demonstrated that they are already suffering harmful consequences such as the cancellation and postponements of surgeries, the stigma of being set apart as inherently unfit, facing the prospect of discharge and inability to commission as an officer, the inability to move forward with long-term medical plans, and the threat to their prospects of obtaining long-term assignments.”
Garbis’s preliminary injunction goes further than a previous decision by a federal court in Washington, DC. That decision blocked the portions of Trump’s ban that would have prohibited new trans recruits into the military and potentially forced the military to discharge existing trans service members. Garbis’s order, which comes from Maryland, additionally blocks Trump’s order banning the military from paying for gender-affirming medical services, particularly surgeries.
Some "judges" don't understand the authority of the President, unless it's Obaminable and then the same ones believe the powers are unlimited.
Some "presidents" don't understand the authority of the President, unless it's Trump and then he believe the powers are unlimited. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Better
Some "judges" don't understand the authority of the President, unless it's Obaminable and then the same ones believe the powers are unlimited. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That would be a legitimate president, and the judges (why the quote marks, LLiarMan?) know a tin pan dictator when he attacks them.

It’s been more than a year since Twitler seized power yet still you whine, cry, piss and moan about Obama every fucking day.

Seems like you need to adjust your thong, DOTY!

People here don’t support your trolling behavior and screaming Obama sucks day in and day out isn’t going to convince them otherwise.

No wonder you were unanimously selected DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR, with no objections from either side of the aisle.
Better Originally Posted by bamscram
Another failed editing manipulation of a post!

Still no original thoughts I see.

And you have AssUp all in a tither when he should be focusing on.....

... Black Friday Blow Jobs down at you all's hangout!

Oh, wait: He call is "African American" Friday!

(Sounds racist to me!)
Everything sounds racist to you, except for the images you constantly post, positions you constantly take and LIES you incessantly spin.

Ain’t you never read Robinson Crusoe?

Or did you need a permit to park at the library?

Congrats. You are the bar.
Another failed editing manipulation of a post!

Still no original thoughts I see.

And you have AssUp all in a tither when he should be focusing on.....

... Black Friday Blow Jobs down at you all's hangout!

Oh, wait: He call is "African American" Friday!

(Sounds racist to me!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
Should i reply the same to your posts where we see FIFY?
Fucking hypocrite.
The ruling reads like its for service members. A service member wants his member removed just go to the local VA and get it done. Considering a physical and followup often take several months to schedule, I am sure the local VA hospital can fit them in ... in a couple of years.
A service member wants his member removed just go to the local VA and get it done. Considering a physical and followup often take several months to schedule, I am sure the local VA hospital can fit them in ... in a couple of years. Originally Posted by pyramider
Back when I was spending more time at the VA, if a "queer" (they weren't called "gays" back then) showed up, and let it be known, the wait might not have been long at all and "no charge"! ("We've come a long way, Baby!")
Better Originally Posted by bamscram
SO far trump has not ignored the courts, LIKE OBAMA did..
SO far trump has not ignored the courts, LIKE OBAMA did.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Now you need to back that up with more than a flippant, incoherent comment, Jerkall!

What court ruling did Obama ignore?

What court ruling has Twitler obeyed?

What the FUCK are you talking about?
  • WTF
  • 11-25-2017, 06:42 AM
Back when I was spending more time at the VA, if a "queer" (they weren't called "gays" back then) showed up, and let it be known, the wait might not have been long at all and "no charge"! ("We've come a long way, Baby!") Originally Posted by LexusLover
So which do you prefer being referenced as?

....Queer or Gay?

SO far trump has not ignored the courts, LIKE OBAMA did.. Originally Posted by garhkal
He settled out of court on the Trump University case.
Fucking hypocrite. Originally Posted by bamscram
If you got some pussy every now and then you'd be a "fucking hypocrite" yourself! It also might temper your anger!

Stick with the dick, ok? It's more fun to fuck with your brain!

You're getting almost as entertaining as Speedo in the fuckee department!
If you got some pussy every now and then you'd be a "fucking hypocrite" yourself! It also might temper your anger!

Stick with the dick, ok? It's more fun to fuck with your brain!

You're getting almost as entertaining as Speedo in the fuckee department! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Congratulations, Doty!!!!