CNN has a major fit of Trump Derangement Syndrome

In an odd move, CNN apparently spent the whole day rebuking Trump for disrespecting them. OK, that really isn't odd

The jist of their argument is that, by resisting, Trump is squashing freedom of the press. Note the fascist rhetoric by CNN.

To CNN, they only freedom the press should have is to support their racebaiting fascist agenda.

I challenge any of the racebaiting fascist bigots here to point out where Trump has restricted the ability of anyone in the press to publish anything they want. My prediction is a "no comment" stand.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3fdc9353bcd6
President Trump enjoys giving it to CNN.

And I enjoy watching them go ballistic.
Remember when CNN reported that it was illegal for citizens to read Hillary and friends emails on Wikileaks? Instead CNN offered to give you their take on what they said.
In an odd move, CNN apparently spent the whole day rebuking Trump for disrespecting them. OK, that really isn't odd

The jist of their argument is that, by resisting, Trump is squashing freedom of the press. Note the fascist rhetoric by CNN.

To CNN, they only freedom the press should have is to support their racebaiting fascist agenda.

I challenge any of the racebaiting fascist bigots here to point out where Trump has restricted the ability of anyone in the press to publish anything they want. My prediction is a "no comment" stand.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3fdc9353bcd6 Originally Posted by kehaar
I believe this (CNN-trump spat) is about the merger between AT&T & Time Warner is going off the rails due to a lawsuit by the Justice Dept.
Trump is a master manipulator. Just look what he did to the Dems with the tax overhaul/ government shutdown. Two empty chairs at the meeting after he tweeted they were not willing to work with him. The shutdown and or failure to will be the fault of the Dems.

Trump plays the media like a virtuosos.
Empty suits = Empty chairs.

The Cry-Baby and The Witch. They are not relevant to the discussion.
Good thing it was on CNN, nobody saw it.
Good thing it was on CNN, nobody saw it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Directly. Indirectly they have....and they've been watching also.

Applicable:

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2017, 07:18 AM
Jesus Chirst what a bunch of idiots we have in this forum and country....

Jesus Chirst what a bunch of idiots we have in this forum and country....

. Originally Posted by WTF

you can't even spell jesus's last name correctly. lol!
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2017, 07:47 AM
dilbert , you're a grunt. you are not capable of seeing the big picture...though you are not as ignorant as Gay Ray and Iffy , you're no Einstein. But you are likeable enough. Unlike like some of these other fools on here who post as if they actually know wtf they are talking about , when in fact they are just spouting off tribal banter. They are like parrots, repeating something their master said ....don't be a parrot dilbert.

Do some research, you have a tab bit of potential.
Trump is a master manipulator. Just look what he did to the Dems with the tax overhaul/ government shutdown. Two empty chairs at the meeting after he tweeted they were not willing to work with him. The shutdown and or failure to will be the fault of the Dems.

Trump plays the media like a virtuosos. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
It will only look that way to you and the other idiots who still follow the Orange Sphincter.

Weren’t you going to resign for your NAZI VIEWPOINTS, you fucking bat?

you can't even spell jesus's last name correctly. lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You fucking Idiot. “Christ” wasn’t his last name. Come on, BUTTPLUG, let’s see a copy of his drivers license or better yet, his birth certificate!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3fdc9353bcd6 Originally Posted by kehaar

So, is it "no comment"?
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2017, 12:34 PM
So, is it "no comment"? Originally Posted by kehaar
You're quoting yourself...and you want us to comment?