Encounter: Danni-Paige is a delicious GFE !

Date: 9/29/23
Name: Danni Paige
User ID:: N/A
Phone: She will provide for texting
Email Address: dannipaige69@gmail.com
URL / Website: HTTPS://Preferred411.comP389412
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Tollway 8 and Westchase
Activities: Lfk, Dfk, 69, Cg, Rcg 1st release, bbbj, Mish, Doggy, daty & Cim ( msog) …time up busy hour !
Hair Length and Color: To shoulders, straight and tourquise
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She is 5”2 and 110 lbs. with soft brown skin. Beautiful face with mini DSL’s. Perky breasts with raspberry nipples. A sweet trimmed snatch and shapely ass. A top notch spinner !
Recommendation: Yes
I think you left out the ROS
What other info do you need than she is beautiful, has a great attitude, does everything but anal and is at a good price point right now ?
What am I missing ?
What am I missing ? Originally Posted by michaelrayab
I think you left out the ROS Originally Posted by Mr Willy
Play by play recount with a few hyperboles, embellishments, and moneyshot.confirmation lol

Honestly you put in the activities to give an idea it would be an essay but PA rules are rules..it seems PA matters to you but maybe not =D
Duly noted Ros next time
What other info do you need than she is beautiful, has a great attitude, does everything but anal and is at a good price point right now ?
Originally Posted by V3raVeR@
NO to the uncovered, sorry if one got that impression. Bbbj only for that.
Thanks for the clarification. Not an activity that I am interested in, just thought clarification would be good for those of us in the monger peanut gallery. She sounds fun.
Her body is spectacular no doubt
You answered one of your own questions. You say she has a good price point but yet it’s not in ROS.
How good is her mouth game? Does she have stamina to last orally fixated?