URL / Website: babydolls.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Trail
Activities: Lap Dance, VIP fun
Hair Length and Color: Dark, around shoulder maybe a bit longer
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Cuban, maybe 5’5” or a bit taller. I’m about 6’ and she was almost my height with her heels on. Absolutely amazing fat ass, small waist. Decent MM c’s I would guess. The ratios on this girl were crazy, even if all MM. Ass might be fake but it’s so fucking soft you can’t tell.
Recommendation: No
Customer service is not in their minds at all. They only think in the moment. If only she treated you "right" you would keep going back for more and more. Only a few of those girls know that 15 or so regular happy customer's that come every week or 2 weeks will make them more money than a 1 time rip off. Over the years I have coached a few of them this practice and was thanked later. Cubans are beautiful but for the most part are not coachable
Post her name. If she didn’t do anything there is nothing wrong with posting her name.
Agree with what phmzee mentioned, most of them don't understand simple money math. Usually VIP is fool proof if it is with a girl that we regularly see. Any ripoff, they would be worried about our next visits.