Vietnamese World Cup Team

I love me some Asian women but I can’t get behind (pun intended) any of the vietemese women! Woof.

The Philippines on the other hand has a couple of cuties I wouldn’t kick out of bed but nothing special. The got their first win and was happy for them.

Japanese team I’ve seen on the world stage before with nothing to write home about but I haven’t seen their team yet this year.
they are athletes, not providers.
Oooooooh. Thanks for pointing that out. I confused FS1 with Eccie again. My bad. Boy u saved me the embarrassment of going to Australia and trying to hook up with these women. Whew, close one.
LOL bro, I thought you didnt know, have fun watching the games.
At least the Norwegians and Swedes are cute, no?
I love me some Asian women but I can’t get behind (pun intended) any of the vietemese women! Woof. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41

I know, right? I watched the US match last Friday, and was mildly shocked. The Goalie looked like something waiting to be adopted at Pet Smart.

I think most of the Players are ethnic minorities, not Kinh.

https://offroadvietnam.com/vietnam-info/people/kinh
Some of the Vietnam players look like dudes

https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/tou.../vietnam/squad
Yes the Dutch had a cutie or 2. Of course Alisha Lehman of Switzerland. Yes, look her up!
Canada has a couple of cuties too. Couple of dark skin US young bloods who are prominent strikers playing along side SI swimsuit model Alex Morgan is the best line in the tournament. I guess we go have it really good in the US!
Most teams have a cutie or two. Most are not going to look great while on the pitch because they dont have their makeup on and what not.
I love Asian women and was just appalled by the looks of the Viet team. I didn’t know Asian women came that fugly. Sorry. I had to post worse looking team of all time hands down. And not hands down to your pecker, they want stimulate you from their looks!
Enjoying the tourney though. Big big match drops in less than hour US Portugal.
I love Asian women and was just appalled by the looks of the Viet team. I didn’t know Asian women came that fugly. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
If it helps any, I'm more appalled than you are. I never saw anything in Việt Nam, that looked like that. Except once, LOL. Long story, but me, my friend, and his Girlfriend's little brother were travelling the Mountains, and hired a local guy to drive us to the local Cat House. I paid the local guy's pussy tab, and he chose a fat fucking Ugly Bitch, LOL. I chose first, and got a little Sexy who let me take pics, and did BBFS. I only found out after we met up, that the local guy had taken the fat whale. We had a good (if embarrassing) laugh, but the local guy didn't care, he was not ashamed. I was annoyed that my money paid for his Whale, LOL