US Portugal 0-0 half

Uh oh. US women’s WCdominance over. They will not win their group now. Netherlands will they drumming the beauties of Vietnam 5-0. Not only are they ugly but no goals in tourney so far. US will face tough challenge in round of 16 IF they beat Portugal. IF. I do think they turn it on second half like thry did to the Dutch.
let’s hope
USWNT got lucky that ball hit the post and went out in stoppage time. That ball goes in and their hopes of a three peat is over. They will have a strong Sweden team on Sunday (99.9% chance its Sweden). They play like this again, its over.
I feel asleep in second half. Missed the post you talk about will need to hit sports center. Yeah a draw is all they needed to advance but not group winner, team not confident. Played really only one good half in entire tourney, second half of Netherlands match and even then resulted in only 1 goal. Been proven that beating Viet only 3-0 in first game was actually an underperformance. Viet no goal all tourney as was outscored 10-0 in 3 games.
They won’t get past Sweden. Unless coach pulls some rocky balboa eye of thr tiger type inspirational mind fuck on them. The talent is there, but they too much inside their own heads now. I key lineup change or 2 might spark them. I dunno.
Like tiger woods inspired the golf world and a decade later the people he inspired are kicking his ass on Sunday, Brandi chastain and shirt off goal, Mia hamm and women’s equal pay talk have inspired many women worldwide to play the game even in countries where women have less rights. And now the women of the world have caught up. They won’t win this tourney. Teams young and the vets, I’m looking at you SI Model Alex Morgan, have not stepped up like they have to. A goal from her would go long way to boosting team morale.
Maybe the team just needs to get laid to relax. Hell ill volunteer to take one for the team, literally. I’ll take Sofia smith personally and let the rest of you pick leaving Alex exposed. God bless the person who has to relax Megan reponie. She don’t like dick but who gives a shit everyone on that team needs to loosen up so thats what they gonna get! Who’s with me!?
USA eliminated after playing Full Time, OT and Penalty Shoot Out ending in 0-0 game.

USA relying on players that are chosen for being lesbians and not for being good soccer players.

Like this dyke who got the team to not stand and sing during the national Anthem.

You are a team representing your country at a world sports event hosted in another country and you don't stand and sing during your country's national anthem?

You deserve to lose!

https://www.insidethegames.biz/artic...mens-world-cup
CG2014 - - -
ditto
concur
agree
yeet yeet
England beats Colombia 2-1. They play Australia next Wednesday.

Spain plays Sweden on Tuesday.

Winners of each game play each other in final next Sunday for World Cup.

Losers of each game play each other for 3rd place next Saturday.
Sweden gets 3rd place 2-0 vs Australi who lost to England on Wednesday.

Spain and England in Final 6 am tomorrow