Summer Concert Series

Ok I went and saw DMB last night at Cynthia Woods and I have to tell you, if you haven't seen him and his band in concert, you're really missing a great show. Next up in my queue is Raekwon and Ghostface Killah at House of Blues and Incubus and the Deftones back at Cynthia Woods. Does anyone know of any great live shows that are going down? They don't have to be national headliners (one of my favorite Houston bands is Infinity's Twin), but just some great music. So... summer concerts in Houston?
Huey Lewis is due back in town sometime....
Nope. American Psycho killed my interest in Huey Lewis and the News LOL
Kid rock will be at the woodlands in June. From what I've heard he puts on one hell of a show .
  • Seedy
  • 05-17-2015, 05:59 PM
Rush is in town this week.
^^^^^^

Dude, my buddy in High School, made my ears bleed, with listing to them.....

I get it.... But...... No fucking way..... And Huey... I was just joking.....

I would go see the relic band.... Heart....... I have had wet dreams about them ladies for a while...... Hehe
Motherfucking Danzig, Volbeat, Halestorm, Queensryche and Faith No More are all lined up this way.....I'm already jerkin'....
  • mam5
  • 05-17-2015, 09:18 PM
I'm more into Indie rock stuff so some of the shows I'm looking forward to are:

The Rentals (ex Weezer members) are playing at Walters Downtown on 5/28

The Damnwells at Fitzgeralds on 6/5
Kid Rock gives a great show... he is my favorite since I saw him play golf for charity, seems like a real humble guy
  • mam5
  • 05-17-2015, 09:37 PM
Kid Rock gives a great show... he is my favorite since I saw him play golf for charity, seems like a real humble guy Originally Posted by SweetDulce
The surprise appearance he made at that fan with downs syndromes birthday party was so awesome. The look on that guys face was so priceless when he saw Kid Rock.
I am a 80's fan so I would go see Huey in a minute. Hell, I saw him on the Hardy toll road when it opened.
  • mam5
  • 05-17-2015, 10:14 PM
Nope. American Psycho killed my interest in Huey Lewis and the News LOL Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus

I wonder what Huey Lewis thought about his music being used in this movie.
Cynthia Woods have a lot of shows coming up

Slayer and King Diamond August 1
Def Leppard and Styx August 22
Yes and Toto August 25
Slipknot and Lamb of God September 4
Rick Springfield and Loverboy September 22
Van Halen and Kenny Wayne Sheppard September 25
Zac Brown Band November 7

Slayer and King Diamond August 1 Originally Posted by zerodahero
Splooge, splooge, splooge......enough said.
Huey Lewis is due back in town sometime.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
yes
.............................. ....I would go see the relic band.... Heart....... I have had wet dreams about them ladies for a while...... Hehe Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
yes, again!

(first concert I ever went to at the Summit ha, ha! damn those Wilson sisters! especially the blonde)
......................Faith No More.......................... ... Originally Posted by Russ38
yes
I am a 80's fan so I would go see Huey in a minute. Hell, I saw him on the Hardy toll road when it opened. Originally Posted by strongbad
wtf? he did one of those toll road concerts? geez! missed that shit.

.............................. ..........
Def Leppard and Styx August 22
Yes and Toto August 25
.............................. ..........
Rick Springfield and Loverboy September 22
Van Halen.......................
.............................. ......... Originally Posted by zerodahero
yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes

great! now I have a number in my head - 867-5309