World Cup

• Trey
  • 06-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Anyone else watching this year? Was surprised to see so many empty seats in the opener. Not many lookers so far I missed the Dutch team so I don't know what they looked like. That Thailand team, damn, I know they are famous for lady boys but it looks like they got the market on manly girls too. Hopefully USA kicks some ass Monday I had no idea we are ranked #2.
I saw the two games yesterday. Both new Zealand and Netherlands had some lookers. Shout-out to new Zealand's starting keeper erin nayler.
That German ass whipping of Cote d'Ivoire was worse than their men beatin down Brasil last year....wow!

5 words you never want to hear:"Daddy, can I play soccer?"
  • Trey
  • 06-08-2015, 07:59 PM
Well Nigeria did pretty good today, they were pretty much counted out but they held their own pretty well for a tie. The USA sent the Aussie hoes packin and were pretty much one of he better looking teams I've seen thus far.
Tried to watch the US-AUS match tonight and found out I don't have the directv sports package so can't get fox sports. The tried to watch online and comcast interrupted with a msg said not enough bandwidth to stream. WTF?

Guess I'll just watch TCU finish off the aggies/astros.